World of Warcraft RPG Anybody Interested?

Paper_Bard

First Post
I just got the new world of warcraft rpg book, and I must say, I am most pleased with the changes. After looking all over for players to play with... I was sadly dissapointed. Plus, I couldn't find any games going on in a forumn. So... for all those of you who are interested, I was hoping to play a game on the ENWORLD Forumns. I would REALLY like to play... but I will DM if I absolutely must and there are enough interested players (Three being the ideal least).

Thanee

First Post
I have the WoW book (and two other from the 1st edition) and would be up for it as a player, but not as DM (DMing two online games currently, that's more than enough :)).

Bye
Thanee

Paper_Bard

First Post
I have the WOW book, Magic and Mayhem, Horde and Alliance Compendium, and the Manual of Monsters. If you can get two more people I am willing to DM... but see if one of them would be willing to do so.

Dire Lemming

First Post
WoW is a P&P RPG too? Weird. I might be interested if I knew more about it. I don't really like MMORPGs though, they're like a plague that's killing off all the good CRPGs, some are even taking on the properties of MMORPGs, it's scary.

Thanee

First Post
WoW is the 2nd edition of the Warcraft P&P RPG. It's background is certainly based on the MMORPG and the RTS games, which are the foundation of the Warcraft universe, but other than that, it's as much an RPG as D&D is.

Bye
Thanee

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Interested? Yes. Spare the time? Well, not so much. However I have just found out that another of my games has fell out, so perhaps I might be able to scare up a few moments to play in this one. Incidentally as of a few days ago, I have all the P&P books for this (thank you Arscott), so that's no problem.

Were you planning on an Alliance campaign? Horde? Both?!?

Dire Lemming

First Post
"I've got a flying machine!!" Oh wait that's gnomes, lol. Well if the game that gets set up isn't just hack and slash I'd be interested, of course you might want to find someone that's even played before instead.

Sorry, to go off topic but I just gotta say, Shadow, I started reading you "Out of the the frying pan" Star Wars game and it's so good I've read from page one to page eight already.

Last edited:

Paper_Bard

First Post
As for the side, I plan on putting you all together through a very interesting plot idea... so you can be what ever you want... third level though. 32 point-buy. All material from any books is fine, as long as you tell me how it works (basics) if I don't have its book.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Well, in that case, I was considering a Pandaren Arcanist, if that's cool. I'll get him posted soon.

Oh and Dire Lemming, thank you for the compliments. It's down to three players now, but they're going strong and still enjoying it so we'll keep playing it.

Remove ads