WotC WotC general D&D survey just went live.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
There is some 'choose your own adventure' going on with the questions then, as I was asked about it.
80% of my survey was going through every book one at a time saying if I bought it paper and/or electronic then going again through every book one at a time asking if I read or used it/and I believe modified it for use??? Not quite sure on that second option on the second run through.

Since I only by general use books it was a poop-ton of hitting right arrow. I did the survey on my phone.

Scribe

Legend
80% of my survey was going through every book one at a time saying if I bought it paper and/or electronic then going again through every book one at a time asking if I read or used it/and I believe modified it for use??? Not quite sure on that second option on the second run through.

Since I only by general use books it was a poop-ton of hitting right arrow. I did the survey on my phone.

See, I didnt get that narrow look at each book. At all.

Xamnam

Loves Your Favorite Game
Yeah no, I got the list the books you have, but no detailed questions on them.
I got the detailed form, and I'm glad, because while I haven't purchased any official adventures outside of LMoP, I've read most of them to see which I would ever even be interested in running and therefore getting a physical copy.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
They not only asked about other RPGs, they specified 6 other RPGs (Shadowrun, WoD, Star Wars, CoC, Pathfinder and Warhammer - even noting that there was various editions, and by name mentioning some of the Warhammer RPGs for example) as well as having a write-in, and they even asked me how much I spent on each in the last 6 months. They also asked me a couple of other questions about other RPGs.
Same here; but it seems not everyone got every question so it's quite possible those who say they weren't asked about non-D&D games were, in fact, not asked.

darjr

I crit!
You can?!?! Which ones? I thought WotC's 5E stuff was all "no PDFs"?
I dunno what you mean here.

If you mean the core books, well yea, but I dint think they meant that?

But wizards has stuff in DMsGuild. Official and everything.

Last edited:

Remove ads