• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC WotC general D&D survey just went live.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
There is some 'choose your own adventure' going on with the questions then, as I was asked about it.
80% of my survey was going through every book one at a time saying if I bought it paper and/or electronic then going again through every book one at a time asking if I read or used it/and I believe modified it for use??? Not quite sure on that second option on the second run through.

Since I only by general use books it was a poop-ton of hitting right arrow. I did the survey on my phone.

Scribe

Legend
80% of my survey was going through every book one at a time saying if I bought it paper and/or electronic then going again through every book one at a time asking if I read or used it/and I believe modified it for use??? Not quite sure on that second option on the second run through.

Since I only by general use books it was a poop-ton of hitting right arrow. I did the survey on my phone.

See, I didnt get that narrow look at each book. At all.

Xamnam

Loves Your Favorite Game
Yeah no, I got the list the books you have, but no detailed questions on them.
I got the detailed form, and I'm glad, because while I haven't purchased any official adventures outside of LMoP, I've read most of them to see which I would ever even be interested in running and therefore getting a physical copy.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
They not only asked about other RPGs, they specified 6 other RPGs (Shadowrun, WoD, Star Wars, CoC, Pathfinder and Warhammer - even noting that there was various editions, and by name mentioning some of the Warhammer RPGs for example) as well as having a write-in, and they even asked me how much I spent on each in the last 6 months. They also asked me a couple of other questions about other RPGs.
Same here; but it seems not everyone got every question so it's quite possible those who say they weren't asked about non-D&D games were, in fact, not asked.

darjr

I crit!
You can?!?! Which ones? I thought WotC's 5E stuff was all "no PDFs"?
I dunno what you mean here.

If you mean the core books, well yea, but I dint think they meant that?

But wizards has stuff in DMsGuild. Official and everything.

Last edited:

Remove ads