X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - IC

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin Rockhammer Dwarf Rogue2/Enchanter6, AC20 FF17 T15, ASF 5%, HP44/44, F+4,R+8,W+5

"Whaaa? Back to the mines again?" says Bevin, obviously not fully awake yet. He clears his eyes and shakes his head violently from side to side. "Another wyvern you say? Did you see it? Where is it? Let me at the bugger!" Bevin leaps up to his full, extremely imposing four-and-a-half feet of height, and assumes a defensive stance like some crazed, martial artist Dwarf.

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 59/59, F +11,R+8,W+13

"No, but I heard something that sounded like a big reptile-like creature. And not a natural one... Master of the Four Winds Style of the desert... or what is this stance?" Girgal explains.

[sblock=ooc]
Spell: Enhance Wildshape.

Hide+11, move silently +9

used Spells: Detect Magic

Ripclaw has:
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+13, Move Silently+9
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin Rockhammer Dwarf Rogue2/Enchanter6, AC20 FF17 T15, ASF 5%, HP44/44, F+4,R+8,W+5

Bevin blushes a deep crimson. :eek: "Oh this? It's nothing, just a little thing I do when I work out, called Tai Chi. More of an exercise, really. Where did you say that the drake was again? We Dwarves are famous dragon-slayers, you know. But, ah, what was so unnatural about this one?"

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Aram rolls gracefully out of bed, quickly strapping on his scimitars. "Well, I daresay we should look into this. Anything that can roar like that is certainly be a threat." He continues to dress and equip himself, moving to rouse Rajah and Nargon.

Remove ads