X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - IC

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin Rockhammer Dwarf Rogue2/Enchanter6, AC20 FF17 T15, HP44/44, F+4,R+8,W+5

Bevin begins to smile once again as Girgal speaks. "You're exactly right, my noble friend! I guess it was my problem-oriented Dwarvish nature that emphasized our immediate problem over those broader concerns."

Rhun

First Post
Aram shrugs as he considers. "I'm not too concerned with it; the monks have given us no reason to distrust them, despite their strange ways. But still, it seems an odd place for a trapdoor..."

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin Rockhammer Dwarf Rogue2/Enchanter6, AC20 FF17 T15, ASF 5%, HP44/44, F+4,R+8,W+5

"And that, Friend Aram, is precisely why we should investigate it further, at once. You go first. I'll guard our rear.";)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Aram smiles and chuckles at the dwarf. "Just because you like looking at my backside, doesn't mean you are guarding the rear. But yes, if friend Girgal can open this portal, than I will certainly take point."

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin Rockhammer Dwarf Rogue2/Enchanter6, AC20 FF17 T15, ASF 5%, HP44/44, F+4,R+8,W+5

"If I was a wee mite taller, you insolent Dervish, I would KICK your scrawny backside for saying such a thing!" ;) Bevin does, nonetheless, smile at Aram as he says this.

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 59/59, F +11,R+8,W+13

"We will have to wait for midnight, so I can pray for this spell." Girgal explains.

[sblock=ooc]

Hide+11, move silently +9

used Spells: Detect Magic

Ripclaw has:
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+13, Move Silently+9
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Aram nods at Girgal. "Well, in the meantime, since darkness is falling, I suggest we make our presence known at the blacksmith's shed, and see if we can do something about this curse."

Leif

Adventurer

"I"m all for that, Aram. But think you that we should catch a quick catnap before midnight, so that we will be fresh and ready when we need to be?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal, AC 23 (T15, FF20), HP 59/59, F +11,R+8,W+13

"I support the dwarf and his feline tactics." Girgal says wth a wink at Bevin.

[sblock=ooc]
Catnap

Hide+11, move silently +9

used Spells: Detect Magic

Ripclaw has:
Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d6+4 plus poison) and bite +2 melee (1d6+2) and tail + 2 melee (1d6+2 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping pounce, poison (DC 14 1d6 Dex/1d6 Dex), rake 1d6+3
Hide+13, Move Silently+9
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]I don't know if Jemal will post anytime soon. I'll NPC Nargon and Rajah as needed, though I don't like the effect of too many XPCs on the game.[/sblock]

ooc: Will you post watches during your catnap?

Will you aim to go to the shed at exactly midnight? It is currently about 8 pm.

Will you do anything to prepare?

Remove ads