[XMen:Evol] Apocalypse, the ultimate munchkin! (spoilers)

Green Knight

First Post
reapersaurus said:
wow - Green Knight - that stuff all sounds so great, I might have to try to watch Xmen Evolution more, just to be able to jump into those shows easily - they'd HAVE to do some of the characters right, wouldn't they? ;)

And don't get me started on Mr. Sinister... :mad: :mad: :mad:
That guy never had definitions of his powers in my eyes.
It's just so ham-handed to throw in god-like evil nemesis' who realistically should have been involved with our intrepid heroes years before if they were so omnipresent, omniscient, and all-powerful.

You're right about his powers being undefined. Though despite that, I've always liked Mr. Sinister. I dunno, just something about the character which I liked, a lot. I about dropped a brick when I saw him return in the X-Factor comics (#72, I think).

GreenKnight - that sounds pretty cool... curious as to where you heard all that though? Is this still specualtion? Or pretty much what they are actually trying to do?

I believe they're actual spoilers. Wish I had bookmarked the site where I had found them, though. Well, only 9 episodes this season. And they're threw with 3. After 6 more episodes, we'll know whether they were actual spoilers or not (Only 9 episodes this season, unfortunately, but season 2 had 17 episodes, so it all balances out. Though I'd naturally prefer 26 eps a season, not 13).
If X-Factor: Evolution at least doesn't premiere by next fall, with at least Angel, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver on the roster, then I'll gladly eat crow.
<--- Spoilers.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads