XP Levels Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john112364

First Post
I'm certainly Crothian's sock puppet account

Now that's what I call planning ahead! One day he's going to troll the boards using his long planned and planted sock puppet. Let EN World beware! Bwa-ha-ha-ha * ahem*

Sorry. Just lost my mind for a minute. :p

renau1g

First Post
Yes, it will take long for the Mods to realize that the man with over 10k posts is really not a man at all, but rather something far worse...an internet troll !!!

internet_troll.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It looks like weem has stalled out at 799XP- is that a ceiling in the system, or is he just asleep at the wheel...or letting us all play catch-up before unleashing a barrage of "New Kewl?"

weem

First Post
It looks like weem has stalled out at 799XP- is that a ceiling in the system, or is he just asleep at the wheel...or letting us all play catch-up before unleashing a barrage of "New Kewl?"

I haven't been around much - I have been putting everything into my new site (see sig) for the last 5 weeks.

On that note, the site is doing very well though, hehe ;)

I'm also spending much more time in Twitter than on forums over the last two months, averaging 29 'tweets' a day at this point - so a lot of my online social time is being spent there as well.

I'm sure someone will pass my XP mark soon enough :p

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sayeth the man whose XP total almost doubles any other posters'.:)

Thats like Crothian talking about people creeping up on his post count, or diaglo saying someone likes OD&D more than he does.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads