• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

XP Levels Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john112364

First Post
I'm certainly Crothian's sock puppet account

Now that's what I call planning ahead! One day he's going to troll the boards using his long planned and planted sock puppet. Let EN World beware! Bwa-ha-ha-ha * ahem*

Sorry. Just lost my mind for a minute. :p

renau1g

First Post
Yes, it will take long for the Mods to realize that the man with over 10k posts is really not a man at all, but rather something far worse...an internet troll !!!

internet_troll.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It looks like weem has stalled out at 799XP- is that a ceiling in the system, or is he just asleep at the wheel...or letting us all play catch-up before unleashing a barrage of "New Kewl?"

weem

First Post
It looks like weem has stalled out at 799XP- is that a ceiling in the system, or is he just asleep at the wheel...or letting us all play catch-up before unleashing a barrage of "New Kewl?"

I haven't been around much - I have been putting everything into my new site (see sig) for the last 5 weeks.

On that note, the site is doing very well though, hehe ;)

I'm also spending much more time in Twitter than on forums over the last two months, averaging 29 'tweets' a day at this point - so a lot of my online social time is being spent there as well.

I'm sure someone will pass my XP mark soon enough :p

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sayeth the man whose XP total almost doubles any other posters'.:)

Thats like Crothian talking about people creeping up on his post count, or diaglo saying someone likes OD&D more than he does.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads