Zombies...Day One: IC

Felix1459

First Post
"Okay then." Shernan leans out and says "Pick up driver, you're up." he then looks back at Shawn and says "Yeah, it spread like wildfire. The debrief room and our locker rooms are crawling with them. The worst thing is they are our own." he then looks back at the cells and says "But these guys didn't stand a chance. He's a marine that I brought in last night for public intoxication and I don't know what the story is with the other guy is. I was coming down here to talk to them and possibly let them out when youguys showed up. Between you and me I think my partner upstairs has lost it but from how you guys handled yourselves, with exception of the chainsaw wielding guy, I think you guys are taking to this well. It'll be good to have some level headed people around. "

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney walks up and goes through the same process check that Shawn had to go through and is amazed at the armory within, but even more amazed at the sheer mass of zombies within this building. "Are we sure it's safe here? I mean, they outnumber us ten to one easily."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If we could go up the roof or to some high point we could decimate them without taking risks." offers Jack. "Sooner or later they'll ran out"

Felix1459

First Post
"Well the doors are locked. So it should hold but it's nowhere near a permanent fix." Sherman says "If you want to Smith, see if that big guy is bit. If not let's get him some coffee to sober up and get him armed. Then see about the naked guy. Fisher, Courtney, Shawn...let's get the rest of your survivors in here."

One by one Sherman has each person come in and searches them, Jack being the last. He opts to hose him down since he has so much zombie blood splatterred on him.

@Vodavosa - I assume you say that after you enter the station.

"This town has more than 35,000 people in it...we'll run out of ammo before they run out..." Sherman says to Jack.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"What about explosives? Maybe not enough to kill them, but when they cannot walk they would be easier to await. And no 'but they are people' bull$hlt. I don't think this can be treated!" Shawn argues emphatically.

Felix1459

First Post
Shawn, you overhear as Sherman points out to Smith that Jenny, the waitress, seems like she has a bite mark, but says that it was from a dog and that it's over a week old. You hear that Pinky backed her story.

The marine in the cell tells you all that his name is Bill and acceptsthe coffee but still thinks he's on some kind of hidden camera show. The naked guy says his name says his name is Sean and states he's naked to show you all that he's not infected, has no bite marks and he just wants a shower and some clean clothes.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Why don't we just hose the naked guy? And is here new one who cant tell the difference between an old dog and a fresh human bite, d@mmit?" Shawn asks around.

Felix1459

First Post
Sherman takes another look at the bite and says "Looks like a dog bite to me, though at the first sign of you turning I will not hesitate to put her down." With everyone inside Sherman lets Bill out of the cell and then lets Sean out. Sean is led to the showers and quickly rinses and gets dressed. As he and Bill get introduced Sherman shows you to the next room and as he does the door down the hall bursts open and zombies begin to pour into the hallway.

Remove ads