Zombies...Day One: IC

ethandrew

First Post
"Everyone, get in," Courtney yells as he gets back in his truck and puts it into gear, burning rubber as he accelerates entirely too quickly, heading toward the open gate, away from impending doom, death, and zombification.

Felix1459

First Post
=====ALL=====
The gate closes behind you as Dirk pulls in last. Jack had hopped into the pickup truck as Courtney passed him and Shawn had been the first one in. You are in the main parking lot of the Police Station. There is a fuel depot within the station and 16 police cruisers and four Police motorcycles. The sally port gate opens and you cab see a Police Officer, shotgun in hand, open a door leading to the inside the building.

"HEY. I'm Officer Sherman. Any of you infected? Any of you bitten? I hope not. All right get in here. We have to go through holding first. Everyone gets cheked no exceptions. Hope you're not shy. Officer, Deputy, you'll be first. Everyone else wait here. That's a lawful order. Any resistance will be met with appropriate force."

Officer Smith flicks the safety on his AR-15 and tells the group that he'll go first. Deputy Fisher follows close behind. They're both let into the building. The door remains open. The gate holding back the zombies seems to be doing it's job.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Jack relaxes a bit. He understands the neccesity of anti-zombie controls. After all he had been in the middle of a host of zombies.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney kills the engine of his car, purposefully leaving the keys in the visor overhead for an easy, convenient escape if necessary. He loads his hunting bag back up with the weapons he had left, getting the shotgun from whoever it was he loaned it too. Once outside, he moves over to the assembled group, looking right at Jack, "You're lucky to be alive, man. That was downright stupid, what you did."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If I wasn't there, they'll have charged you. You, you are lucky to be alive. I've killed worst things bare handed." although obviously exaggerating, Jack's hand look like they've killed a couple grizzly bears on their own

ethandrew

First Post
"What?!" Courtney shouted in surprise. Obviously his first comment barely contained the exasperation his voice now held. "Are you crazy? Did a few too many trees fall on your head? They didn't even know we were here before you started whirring up your little chainsaw. We can't kill a whole city by ourselves. If you're gonna stick around with us, you're gonna need to know when to shut your damned chainsaw off and walk all sneaky by them zombies."

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Maybe we will still get killed. I have seen nervous cops before. First they will try to take our weapons away... and when the situation becomes worse, they will start to become trigger-happy..." Shane remarks quietly.

Felix1459

First Post
"All right. Biker, you're next. According to these two. You've had the least contact." Officer Sherman says. When Shawn gets there he is asked to put his gun down and take off his leather jacket. If he does Officer Sherman looks him over for bites. Satisfied he tells him he can get dressed and arm himself. He points Shawn over to what looks like a closet but is actually the armory. There you find some Glocks, some Mossberg shotguns and some AR-15's as well as ammo for each. You can see that behind a set of doors there are holding sells. Blood is smeared on the bars and you hear the sound of zombies growling. You see that there are ten cells. Each with at least eight to ten zombies each. Except for two cells. One has a bunch if dead bodies and one man sitting in the middle of the cell, naked. The other holds a very musclebound man who speaks out with slurred words "Man...you guys are good...you don't even break character...how did you get the blood to look so...." the man stops and vomits "...real?" He is clearly drunk.

"All right. So the next person we know to have the least contact or exposure to those things is the pick-up driver?" Officer Sherman asks. Smith and Fisher say yes. Sherman looks to Shawn for an answer.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Maybe ... definetly not the giant. And I never got a good look at the girls. By the way, man, you got d@mn many crazies in here." Shawan points and the imprisoned zombies.

Remove ads