Zombiocolypse

Demonwolf91

First Post
All players report for duty lolz

The Beginning

Our heroes are curently inside a small inn just outside the vast city of Foron. Inside the inn there are two other people, the innkeeper and an old man who is rambling on about his visions. (Take this time to get used to everyones characters personalities etc...)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg drops the pack slung over his shoulder onto a table and thumps up to the bar. His wild black hair is askew and mussed, as always. He hides a chuckle as he towers over the barkeep.

"A big mug of your strongest ale, little man." He drops his meaty fist onto the bar and opens it with two gold coins. "Actually, how many mugs for that price? I've been walking a ways and need a good, stiff drink. And make it quick!"

His order placed, Kragg reclines against the bar (or nearly sits on it) and surveys the other people. He crosses his arms and conceals a smile, but his hand doesn't stray terribly far from his waist, where the handle of his massive flail is looped in the chain of the brutal weapon.

hellrazor111

First Post
The door is pushed open, and in walks a large, elegant woman, carrying little more than a staff, in its head a glowing golden crystal. As she approaches the bar, her raven hair strightens itself out.

She takes a seat at the bar,leaning the staff agains it, and tosses a gold piece down and says, "I'll have what he's having." pointing at Kragg, with a voice that like tinkeling crystal. She turns herself toward and and says "HI! I'm Jasmine!" She gives a large smile and extends her hand.

Theroc

First Post
A being of average height sat at a table towards the back of the tavern, within earshot of the bar. Much of the din would drown out lower chatter, but any loud sounds would most certainly catch the ears of this patron, whose form was almost entirely obscured by a black hooded cloak.

Laying across his table was a long pole-like weapon, upon which one tan, lightly furred hand rested. The other hand lifted a mug of a very weak alcoholic beverage, which the being sipped on occasionally.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg eyes the big woman as she walks in, nearly leering. When she offers her hand, he shakes it gently. He smiles back, revealing his several missing teeth.

"Name's Kragg. Pleasure... That's quite a shiny rock in that staff you got. It good for anything?"

While he speaks, he keeps his ears open for that babbling old man, wondering if the guy is just crazy, or if anything he says might be interesting or humorous.

hellrazor111

First Post
"Well, it trys to let me know things by glowing, but I'm never sure, I think it's intrested in the old man... But my master's could talk, so I'm hopeful!" Jasmine looks over to the old man, "Hey, speak up old man tell us about you vision!" she says with a giggle.

She takes a drink, and after giving it a look, she says, "So, whats your calling Mr. Kragg."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kragg shrugs, his armor rattling at the motion.

"I'm a priest of war. Not any god, but war itself. Since I was li'l, I been good at fighting, and being a priest of the biggest kinda fightin' imaginable works for me. 'S why I use this here flail. Tricky kinda weapon, but big and strong. Takes skill. Just like it takes skill to fight well. How 'bout you?"

Not to be rude, but while he chats, his eyes wander over the other patrons. Catching sight of the strangely cloaked figure, he nods his head in that direction. "He's seems to be a weird one, doesn't he? Who bothers to keep wearing a big ol' cloak like that in a little tavern like this? 'Taint cold enough, if'n ya ask me..."

hellrazor111

First Post
"War huh? Thats so cool! Well, my strength and skill comes from my mind, a psion, see." Jasmine puts her hands togeather and when they seperate, there is brass bracelet, which dissolves shortly after "When I created this, myparents took me to another psion, who taught me how to control the energies. I have a real talent for creation, metacreativity he called it."

At Kraggs comment, Jasmine replies, "Why not invite him over, find out why." She looks over and says, "Hey, you join us and have a drink."

OOC: power-Trinket: 0pp

Theroc

First Post
Wadarkhu had moved closer to the old man, attempting to listen more closely to the prophesying, but was interrupted by an invitation for a drink from some... larger beings who could likely smash him to a pulp if he was caught unprepared.

His pole on his back, his mind ready to leap into incantation at the slightest hint of trouble, the cloaked feline move to take a seat astride the female of the beings, remaining quiet for the time being. He had no desire to be ridiculed for his appearance as some did, or tormented as he'd heard stories of. All he wanted was his nine lives...

Remove ads