Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]"Errrr, okay. Come you can? Chiefs and Elders talk, want people from stars. And Shaman say Spirits say 'Maiden of Wind and Stars' can maybe can help. Please come Miss? Sorry bad Eldish. Sorry, sorry." she clasps her hands together in supplication and looks up with a hopeful smile, though she seems a bit worried that her message was unintelligible due ot her bad Eldish.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“That they do young one, the minds of spirits are often not as our own...lead on then so that I may hear of the troubles...”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA]Whinoah smiles and takes the hand of the young Feldori. "Of course. Take me there."[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Thank you, Master Trayah!" the young Lacerta replies gladly, as he leads the Shaman back to the village of Chaarz, eventually pointing to a big clearing in the midst of the village, where there is a bowl-shaped dip in the ground, "They are setting up a meeting there, Master Trayah. If you could go talk to the elders, we would be very grateful. Thank you so much!"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]"Yes? Thank you!" the Feldori girl beams, as she holds Whinoah's hand tentatively and leads the Eurid out of the hut where she was resting and towards a small clearing in the centre of the village, where there is a dip in the land, a perfect place to allow the winds and breezes of speech to echo forth from the centre and be heard by all who listen, "They meet here, Miss. Talk elders, please? Sorry, bad Eldish. Sorry, sorry."[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Rystil Arden]"Of course little one." Whinoah smiles, as she looks around till she sees the elders.

Once she spots them, she heads over. "Excuse me, the little one over there told me to see the elders. Is there something you need of me?"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“You have done well young one, may I have your name so I can inform the elders of your devotion to duty.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]*Whinoah sees a group containing several Lacerta and a few Feldori. One of the Lacerta, an elderly-looking one with a crest around his head and blue scales that are paling with age, looks up as she speaks, and then bows his head slightly to reply:*

"We are sorry for disturbing you, but we must speak to all outlanders now, as something dark is rising here, and we think it might have something to do with the otherworlders...and also, we thought that you might be the 'Maiden of Wind and Stars' of whom the spirits of spoken, who could help us."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Thank you for your guidance Garak, may the spirits watch over you,” Trayah replies as he heads for the depression in the midst of the village.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads