Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 14/18

Zykovian and Fedowin:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"That is more than fair, good Zykovian, and I'm sure that I can find some ladies who, when plied by my silvery tongue, would be willing to help me repay you, even if we miss the bounty."
*Zykovian was satisfied with the healing and didn't want to owe anything more than he already had. He looked to Fedowin to see if he was satisfied. If he was, Zykovian gave his polite thanks again and accompanied Fedowin out of the temple.*

"I suppose we could look around cleric's Ward quick to make certain that our friends aren't still here, them we could head over the where the thorns attacked, then to the Inn to await their arrival," Zykovian suggested.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Not tlue Yuri. The filst two times I think thele was something long with me, palticurarry the second, and the filst time you had me sulprised," Wei-Han says, advancing towards Molpe and giving her a gentle hug, "I rove this dless, maybe even mole than the othels, but the thing that rets me keep my voice is what you taught me just befole you reft the rast time: No matter how many dlesses you weal, 'Rittre ord naked Yuri' is stirr the most beautifur thing in arr of Erdiz."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zykovian, Fedowin
[SBLOCK]
*Fedown shrugs and says.*

"Much as I would like my body to be in perfect condition for our next encounter with the fair Melody, I agree with you that owing too much more is a problem. Let us meet up with my beautiful countrywoman and her two draconic companions."

*The two leave the temple, after thanking the Templar, and they begin to look around the Faith Ward.*
[/SBLOCK]
Zykovian, Fedowin, Melody, and Perhaps Mhrazhar if he Continued Pursuit:
[SBLOCK]
*As Zykovian and Fedowin turn right and begin to look around, they notice Melody moving swiftly but discreetly so as not to raise suspicions away from another of the temples and towards the Temple of Myneria--or perhaps just any other temple she can find.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Oh! Hun,” Molpe tossed her arms affectionately around the Larakese man, “your so sweet and good to me! Do you really like this dress? Which one do you like the best which one the worse? How many can I get?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"This dless is tlury rovery, and you seem mole at home in it than any other. Tlury I rike arr of the dlesses. And you can have anything and evelything you rike untir I run out of money."

*Glamour talk to Wei-Han in Larakese for a moment, and he responds and then turns to Molpe:*

"Yuri, together, these things cost a rittle bit mole money than I have. The Yukata is the most expensive thing, so why don't we reave that and the matching srippers with Glamour and we can definitely buy it fol you vely soon...is that okay? I am vely solly that I was not abre to affold evelything you desiled, and I hope I did not dishonour you or spoir the fun of the sulplise for which you asked."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 14/18

All but Molpe, Abdiel[sblock]*Zykovian pointed out the location of Melody to Fedowin, just in case, then unlimbered his bow and drew an arrow. It was not nocked just yet, nor was the bow raised. He closed the distance between himself and Melody, looking behind and ahead of her for possible trouble.*
"Well, my friend," Zykovian commented in Eldish to Fedowin, "that doesn't look quite right."[/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

M&A[sblock]Mhrazhar continues the pursuit like a preadator who has found his prey. Determination and focus drive him as his quarry continues to evade the inevitablity of Nemis' judgement. Mhrazhar's voice can be heard as a beacon to the chase as he yells in his hissing Mojiin tongue...

"jdla jdla slljklads jkldas lkjjdjsak llkda lkdjsl a hskalHghgajkhak hgjkla hfs ahfs alhfdksl ahfjksl hfs lhfks lhfdk slhfks lhfksl hfksl hf"

[Mojjin - translation]
[sblock]Vhris!! Stop now, and subject your self to the eyes and judgment of Nemesis. Only in his judgement will be your salvation.[/sblock]

Rystil
[sblock]If I can charge her I will. If not I will get close enough to her to force her to have to move by me with an AoO. If I can position myself so that she cannot escape like at a door then I will.

Still keeping the Subdual Mode of Operation...[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zykovian and Fedowin:
[SBLOCK]
*Before Zykovian can reach Melody, Abdiel's friend who saved the group from Alire rushes between them and blocks her way, hissing and brandishing claws menacingly at her, yet seeming like the Mojiin was trying to make sure it did not deal her any lethal damage.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“No, no, that’s fine,” Molpe said with some disappointment, “Hun? Are you sure you don’t want me to be a Larakese princess for you?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh I do, Yuri, and so I plomise we wirr come back as soon as we can. It is just that the Yukata costs so much that if we buy it, we can't get the dless you are wealing now and we would have to put back one other thing too, rike the ringerie ol the eallings ol the necklace or the dless with the stlap. But prease, Yuri, terr me which ones are youl favoulite and we wirr get those now fol sure, and I plomise you wirr get the other ones soon."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads