• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"If Slagg can jump and get away, then I will climb," M'ress offered. She had no intention of leaving Pleione behind, but she knew that Slagg would likely take her with him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Pleione nods.*

"We can try. Slagg, we need to jump, and just charge through them if we don't make it, okay?"

*Slagg grunts in approval.*

(OOC: So, Trayah is flying, M'ress and Whinoah are climbing, Slagg is jumping, and Obscurity is sneaking invisibly (or is she climbing too?) This evening if no one protests, we shall move on, and perhaps read Act II soon!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay, one last question I forgot before resolution--it's obviously single file on the rope, so are we going to have Whinoah lower the rope and Obscurity climb first with M'ress following after? (since M'ress has more AC and HP) If so, keep in mind that Obscurity is invisible still, so she may need to announce her intentions in order for the others to coordinate this)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress is going to wait anyway to make certain that Slagg and Pleione get over safely. Then she'll head up the rope, leaping to it if necessary.

Erekose13

Explorer
Moving up to M'ress, Obscurity will let her know in whispers that she'll ascend first. Giving a little tug of the rope before she starts up, so that Winoah knows whats up too, Obscurity will start up.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Here goes! Good luck, everyone!)

*Trayah calls upon the spirits of the wind, and his body is surrounded by soft eddying winds that lift him into the air and allow him to move about at a whim.*

*Whinoah scampers up the tree easily and drops the rope down. She doesn't have time to tie a knot, however, so she is just holding the rope now.*

*Not wanting to chance being ripped apart, Obscurity attempts to climb the rope, trusting Whinoah to hold it fast. Whinoah is not the strongest person in the world, but she manages to hold it in place. In a stroke of luck, Obscurity manages to barely climb up 10 feet.*

*Slagg takes a running start and jumps 37 feet across, reaching an apex of almost 10 feet in the air, easily clearing the corrupted dogs.*

*M'ress waits below for now.*

*The dogs that were blocking the entrance to the copse have a straight opening to charge Slagg, but for some reason, none of them does. Instead, they advance on M'ress, attacking from all sides with as many as possible, as some of the others try to jump up and attack Obscurity. Only a few of the dogs manage to jump high enough to sink their teeth into the invisible Feldori, and those few bring their bites to bear on nothing but open air and bits of rope, stymied by Obscurity's invisibility.*

*M'ress's attackers get very lucky, however, and three of them manage to maul her, nearly dropping her where she stands.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]
Wow, I can't believe that 3 out of 8 dogs rolled 20 against M'ress, but they did. All the others missed. No confirmations.

M'ress takes 50 Damage.

All Players' Turns.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads