• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Where are your wings little guy?" Whinoah asks, and looks at the kitten almost as if she expects an answer, "or are you not a Tressym?"

"Is this what Feldori do when they move on their next phase?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Then it is settled, they are coming with us," M'ress replied. She continued to make preparations for the burial rites, before the timing was ruined by any delays.

OOC: Does the word Tressym ring any bell for M'ress?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (52/74) 54 max

"I'm not familiar with the term Tressym, Whinoah," M'ress offered, after she was finished with the rites. "But, what just happened there I'm still trying to understand as it is not normal. We should get moving as soon as everyone's ready. We need answers more than ever."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, it looks like a Tressym, buy they have wings, so either it's not, or it's a young one who's wings haven't sprouted yet," Whinoah says. "Either way, it's cute. And so are you, yes you are." She says as she picks up the other one and cuddles it as well.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I do not understand this any more tha you M'ress, but I do agree that we cannot leave them here. Perhaps this Dragonlady will know something about them." replies Obscurity, however, she does not approach them and seems weary of the new kittens.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Well unless you’d like me to ask the spirits for more food and water, I’m ready to go,” Trayah declares, as he consults the directions on the staff.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress did what she could to fashion a bag or basket to carry the kittens. She carried whatever or whoever Whinoah didn't. Finally, she made certain that the speed amulets were on the proper people to get the best speed possible for the group. M'ress wondering if Slagg would carry Pleione now that he wasn't carrying the girls. A few small words to her best friend, checking on him, but knowing there wasn't much she could do to help until they learned how to purge whatever was happening to them.

"Let's go . . . I'll take point," M'ress offered.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Slagg grunts and picks up Pleione again, with Whinoah carrying one or both kittens and M'ress taking the remainder, and they are on their way.*

*After several hours of travel, repeated sounds coming from the jungle and glimpses of movement seem to imply that they are being stalked...stalked by a pack of...something. Fortunately, however, they are moving fast enough that the pursuers can't seem to actually bear down on them...at least unless they slow down or show signs of weariness. For their part, the pursuers seem content to wait for the right moment of weakness to strike.*

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“It shouldn’t be too much further now, so let’s press on to the copse...perhaps whoever we are to meet can do something about our pursuers,” Trayah offers, hoping to rouse any sinking spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads