• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress nodded in agreement and continued the pace. She needed to get some answers to what was going on in her home.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They continue at a speedy pace for just under two more hours, and before long, the edges of the Lyrithian Copse are in sight, the silvery sheen of the unusual lighting that suffuses the copse just ahead. Unfortunately, it would seem that their pursuers have been subtly herding them into a pincer attack. Just outside the boundaries of the Lyrithian Copse, a pack of what appear to be corrupted wild dogs lie in wait, eyes gleaming with a malevolent green glow. Presumably there are even more coming from behind!*

Erekose13

Explorer
Marching invisible as is her norm, Obscurity seriously considers running away as the group spots the green-eyed dogs lying in wait. Without waiting for word from the others, she will however being making her way off to the north of the group. She intends to either provide flanking support or run and get whatever help they had hoped to find in the Copse.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman (12/12 hp, AC 17)

*Loathe to leave his companions in such dire danger, but knowing it is his only choice if he is to be of any help should the dogs attack, Trayah chants and rises into the air before moving towards the Lyrithian Copse.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Trayah casts fly on himself, heading up 20 feet (using 40 feet of movement), before moving 20 feet towards the copse.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Need to know what the other characters are going to do before we move on, but as Trayah begins to lift into the air, the dogs growl angrily, whereas when Obscurity moves off invisibly, they sniff at the air and a few of them turn towards her like dogs who have caught the scent of a cat.

Waiting on Whinoah and M'ress)

Bront

The man with the probe
Whinoah bolts up the nearest tree. "Come on up, I'll lower a rope or vine down for the rest of you."

Once she's up, she'll lower a rope down and secure it on a branch so they can use the rope and the tree for leverage.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (52/74) 54 max, AC: 30

"Slagg is likely too heavy for something like that, Whinoah," M'ress replied, baring her Tooth and backing up toward her Tralg friend. "and I'll not abandon him to the dogs." M'ress felt the build of adrenaline within her . . . the fight was near.

OOC: Move (draw blade), Battle Euphoria (+2 to all Saving Throws, a +2 Dodge Bonus to AC, and +4 to Charisma, Duration: 8 rounds.

Bront

The man with the probe
"If he can, great. I think I see a clearing up ahead. Pleione, should you come up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads