Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I am here." she says to Whinoah, dispelling the invisibility. "It would appear that my stealth is useless against those who can smell the sickness on me. I can hold on, as long as we are not climbing further." She waivers a little bit hanging on to the branches tight.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman (12/12 hp, AC 17)

“Yes Whinoah, I should be able to carry Rowanne, I’ll go drop my weapons and backpack in the copse though to be sure,” Trayah replies, heading for the copse.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Trayah will be carrying under 20 lb of gear when he comes back for Rowanne. By the way, what you did with the wind wall was what I was intending, as I assumed M’ress was standing at the bottom of the rope. :p[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You were having it push outwards from M'ress while I positioned it perpendicularly to push down, but I guess the thought was the same :D)

*Trayah flies into the Lyrithian Copse and is suffused with the copse's strange light. After stripping off all his gear, he returns for Obscurity and manages to carry her into the Lyrithian Copse as well, with substantial effort. Whinoah climbs and swings amongst the trees like one truly at home among the branches, easily making it into the copse as well.*

(OOC: Thus ends Act I!)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Good, hold firm, and I'll make sure Trayah can pick you up."

Whinoah draws her bow and only fires on any dogs that get close enough to treaten Trayah or the two in the trees.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The dogs don't follow Trayah, even when he lands, and they don't seem to be able to jump high enough to hurt those in the trees. They've escaped up a tree like good little kitties fleeing a dog :D)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you." says Obscurity as Trayah lowers her to safety in the Copse. She breathes a sigh of relief as she sees the dog's reluctance to enter after them. She turns to survey the Copse, wary of what might be here.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: You were having it push outwards from M'ress while I positioned it perpendicularly to push down, but I guess the thought was the same :D)
OOC: Well considering it has to be a vertical curtain (first sentence of the description), the only way is to put a cylindrical or square wall around the rope (which is what I was doing). :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
OOC: Well considering it has to be a vertical curtain (first sentence of the description), the only way is to put a cylindrical or square wall around the rope (which is what I was doing). :p
(OOC: Blast, defeated by verticality :p)

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Erekose13 said:
"Thank you." says Obscurity as Trayah lowers her to safety in the Copse. She breathes a sigh of relief as she sees the dog's reluctance to enter after them. She turns to survey the Copse, wary of what might be here.
“You’re welcome Rowanne,” Trayah replies as he collects his gear, before following the rest deeper into the copse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads