• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman (12/12 hp, AC 17)

*Calling upon the power of the wind again, Trayah surrounds M’ress with a cylinder of wind which blows forcefully at the dogs.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Trayah casts wind wall, surrounding the square M’ress occupies and blowing out at the dogs.[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Did M'ress not get any attacks on the dogs through AoO's, especially the ones attacking Obscurity?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Nope, no reach. The dogs surrounded her first, and then once no more could attack M'ress, the others did their thing, but M'ress was blocked off from AoOing on all sides already)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Wow . . . some very intelligent dogs there to all maneuver around M'ress and wait to attack without provoking once. Hmmmm. :] ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
OOC: Wow . . . some very intelligent dogs there to all maneuver around M'ress and wait to attack without provoking once. Hmmmm. :] ;)
(OOC: I would have thought the way the first panthers and other enemies did moronic things like keep attacking M'ress for a while and missing and got killed quickly while the last pair would have had a nearly-perfect killing order if not for Trayah's Entangle and then Sanctuary might have aroused more suspicion than that, but yup, these dogs have some nice pack tactics going ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Trayah--nobody has ever cast Wind Wall before in any of my games. Am I reading it wrong, or does it not actually do anything to size Medium or larger creatures? I would figure it at least has the effect of a strong wind where they have to make a check to advance? Anyways, the dogs are Medium. Let me know if I am reading it wrong, and either way, you are certainly free to swap for a new action)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: You're not reading it wrong and you'll also notice it only effects small or smaller flying creatures, so I don't imagine it'll do anything at all to the dogs (the save is irrelevant as they can't be hampered by the wind)...just thought it'd be interesting. :heh: Okay Trayah will instead summon another Hyena (converting create food and water his last spell above an orison), which will arrive too late to save M'ress. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads