Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 14/18

Zykovian, Fedowin, Mhrazhar, Melody (?):[SBLOCK](In High Praetorian) Zykovian called out . . . [sblock] "Stand down, friend of Abdiel," Zykovian called out, "Touch her and I will be forced to strike. Surely we can discuss this."[/sblock]
*Zykovian nocked an arrow and felt the feathers against his cheek.*
In Eldish, he mentioned to Fedowin,
[Sblock]"Not a difficult choice at the moment," Zykovian commented.[/sblock]
**Rystil Only**
[sblock]Arrowmind as an immediate action. Ready to fire on the Mojiin if he grabs at Melody . . . or turns on me."[/sblock][/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“I love everything, Hun, but I hope I don’t dishonor you when I say that if I was forced to leave behind something it would be the Larakese Princess dress. I don’t mind wearing it for you, I love being a princess in your eyes, but I really like this dress, the lingerie, and well if your wearing clothes you really need to go have earrings and necklaces,” She pauses in worry, “but I think I can make a yukata with this dress too.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Of coulse you do not dishonour me Yuri. I am the one that first suggested to reave the Yukata behind fol now, as I sensed that you enjoyed the others mole and the Yukata was mole expensive anyway--and when I did so, I was hoping I did not dishonour you. I am just grad that we think so arike in this. And if this dless can make a yukata too then it is tlury wonderfur indeed!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Yes, it really is indeed!” blurts Molpe excitedly, “watch, Hun!”

* Molpe grins proudly as she concentrates upon the fireflies leaving her naked body and then she concentrates upon the yukata she had worn not to long ago. * [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The fireflies fly off of Molpe's body and swirl around, resting again on her skin and tickling all over again. When they are done, she is wearing something that looks vaguely similar to the Yukata she had been wearing before. She gets the feeling that it would come out better if she had the Yukata in front of her--perhaps she should do that and store the Yukata's pattern as one of her ten patterns.*

"That's amazing Yuri! So the dless is rearry a bunch of rittre filefries? They are vely cute."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Not just cute but adorable,” Molpe concentrates on dispelling the fireflies as she speaks to them in Seelie, “Go to Wei-Han! So him how adorable cute you are!” [/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

Alll but Molpe ???
[sblock]Mhrazhar's pace does not falter as he hisses aloud for all to hear. Concern and respect sobers his determined face as he speaks:

[For those who do not understand High Praetorian]
"djkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlkdjkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlkdjkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlkdjkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlkdjkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlkdjkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlk.

djkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlkdjkasl jdkla kld asjkld jasljldaslkj dlksa djlaks jdkla sjdlk asjlkd jalkd jlaksj dlkas jlkdjaslk djlkas jdlk
"

[In High Praetorian][sblock]"Stand down Zykovian, of the Praetorian way. The judgement of Nemesis needs to the determined for your Melody... for in her may hide a great evil and Nemesis' will needs to be known. I will only destroy her if she is beyond redemption. If you care for her and your fairytale chase you will detain her and have her submit to the Eyes of Nemesis. If she is innocent then she has nothing to fear. If she is innocent then I will protect her from these Sacra zealots, for they do not truly understand what it means to be tainted and beyond redemption.

Do not keep her from Nemesis' eyes. The foundation your mission will fail if a great darkness hides within her. If you truly care for our beloved Arris and want to help her then you will do as I ask. In the morrow all will be known.
"[/sblock]

Rystil[sblock][OOC: I will continue the pursuit and yell this as I go.. This is a little bit dijointed... saying so much over a short period of time. If Melody does get to the group before I get to her (and she is able to take cover with them) I will back off. I would hate to destroy everyone here (not likely) and I am assuming that everyone is quite injured and I have very little wounds.] [/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Mhrazhar:
[SBLOCK]
*Mhrazhar notices that Zykovian and the Rowaini man have been mostly healed. Then again, when the Mojiin last left them, the Rowaini man had no wounds at all, so they must have seen a bit of fighting as well.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The fireflies fly off of Molpe and towards Wei-Han, tickling the Larakese man as they fly over the flesh exposed by his martial artist outfit. The little one decides to stay with Molpe, and nestles herself against Molpe's cheek.*

"They are playfur too," Wei-Han offers, avoiding laughing from their tickling for a while and then giving up and releasing a light chuckle, "I can see why you rike them Yuri, quite adolabre indeed."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 14/18

AbM[sblock]
[sblock]*In High Praetorian*[sblock]
Mhrazhar said:
"Stand down Zykovian . . . In the morrow all will be known."
"Yes, Yes, all very nice, Mhrazhar," Zykovian replied in High Praetorian, "but you've failed to consider several important points. First, Melody and us were attack in your fairy tale quest and nearly died defending Abdiel. Second, we were attacked to delay us . . . evidence I've uncovered proves that others are close to succeeding and who knows what they will do with the gem. And, third . . . ."[/sblock][/sblock]

*In eldish*[sblock] "Melody, are you tainted? I would have thought Amity might have mentioned something like that to Abdiel or I when we were introduced," Zykovian asked.[/sblock]

**Rystil Only**[sblock] Is Zykovian aware of the zealot nature of the temple they were at? Do Dolrathi complain about it at all in his time in the city?[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads