Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oooo, I have just the thing!" Glamour exclaims, running out and coming back with a sweeping dress with an elegant cape, "How do you like it? Want to teach it to them?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Oh yes sister I surely do!” Molpe exclaimed but she looked confused at the sensuous dress in her hand, “but I still have nothing to for the fireflies to do when I wear this.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, I see, here's something fun!" Glamour says, leaving and then returning with a fluffy soft-looking thing--Molpe isn't sure for what it is used.

"Here!" Glamour says with a smile, throwing the soft thing around Molpe's neck, letting her sister feel the soft feeling against her neck, "This is a boa--you can teach them how to do this too if you like it!"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"You put it around your neck as an accessory, to compliment your dress," Glamour suggests, "Though if you don't like it, we can try something else too."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Oh I see,” Molpe says as she tosses the boa around her next, “I’m not sure to do. What do you think, sister?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, you wear it kinda like a scarf, just around your neck, and its soft and pretty," Glamour replies with a shrug.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Yes, I’ve figured that out already, my silly sister,” Molpe says with a affections friendly smile as she strikes a pose, “now what do you think? Does it seem like me?” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads