Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Indeed,” Molpe says with a smile coated in mischief before she turns to speak to Glamour in Seelie, “My most wonderful sister, will you help me make the yukata look perfect?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zykovian:
[SBLOCK]
*The Sacra are considered fundamentalists, but they are very kind to everyone that is not Tainted, even offering healing free of charge to anyone who asks. As for the Tainted, most Sacra still will not kill them unless they must, but they do attack and capture them and try to convince them to renounce their evil ways. Without Knowledge(Religion), Zykovian is unsure of any specifics in their dogma.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Certainly Sister, we can even get them to copy off of my original design and then store it if you like. Shall we head back to the dressing room then?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“You are so kind, my sister,” Molpe said as she hugged Glamour once again, “besides I should gather up my new dresses and accessory shouldn’t I?”

* Molpe bends down and picks up the lingerie and the dress she had worn out previously. * [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"No need to thank me, Sis, it is the least I can do. I feel awful for having to give your Wei-Han a price that is too high for you to take everything that you desire. And yes, gathering up all your new things is an excellent idea!" Glamour says, helping Molpe pick up as they head to the dressing room.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Its okay, sister, I’m sure you didn’t do it on purpose so there’s no need to feel awful,” Molpe surged her shoulders as she smiled, it was apparent that her knowledge of currency had improved any, “besides, Huh said we would come back and get the yukata soon.” [/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]The clothes and accessories gathered Molpe begins to follow Glamour back to the dressing room but pauses long enough to whistles after the fireflies.

“Okay, lets give Wei-Han a break, little ones,” Molpe says with a smile before turning her smile to Glamour, “Thank you, sister, is they’re any other dress styles besides the Yukata that we should show the little ones?” [/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Well I don’t know,” Molpe seemed shocked by the question, Glamour had seemed like an endless supply of ideas eailier, “you’re the expert not I… Except for your designs I’ve seen little that I truly like… I don’t know maybe a cape or something? I would like to display your amazing talents even when I’m wearing the other dress.” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads