Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 14/18

Zykovian and Fedowin:
[SBLOCK]*In High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"You will excuse me if our offer does not extend to this Rowaini man. We don't really know him, and so we can't trust him to bring the payment--unless you can vouch for his integrity, I suppose."
Zykovian smiled and stated, "I will not vouch for him, however, I will owe you the funds necessary to give Mynaria's blessing to him an additional time."
*Zykovian held up his hand to wait until he gave the acceptance using the Praetorian military hand gestures.*
[/SBLOCK]
Zykovian smiled and spoke in High Praetorian, then turned to Fedowin in eldish and stated, "I've arranged to get another healing for you. You will pay me back as soon as you came . . . whether we find the target or not, collect the bounty or not - is that acceptable?"
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Why thank you Sister!" Glamour answers affectionately, blushing a little at the continued praise, "It is only through people who love my work that I remain the best. Now I'll bet you and I can work together and make you a Sidhe princess more beautiful than any other!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“I truly hope so,” Molpe freely admitted her desire too look like her true sister, Tifalia, as she took a set before the mirror and enthusiastically picked up the brush they had been using before, “like so, sister?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zykovian and Fedowin:
[SBLOCK]
*Fedowin nods.*

"That is more than fair, good Zykovian, and I'm sure that I can find some ladies who, when plied by my silvery tongue, would be willing to help me repay you, even if we miss the bounty."

*Zykovian hands the coins to the Templar, who thanks him and then applies his healing touch to the injured Rowaini once more. Now Fedowin's grievous puncture wound completely vanishes, leaving only the one significant but not crippling wound that he had received first.*

[OOC: Fedowin heals 7 HP, bringing him to 11 out of 19]

[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Exactly Sister! Now you get to work with the main styling I taught you earlier, and I will work on fixing those two little curvy separate side tresses that the Sidhe sometimes like to have coming down--since that can be a bit tricky, but first I'll take off the older application of make-up for you--Ah that's right! Very good, Sister--you've picked this up quickly! I'm impressed--want to help me with the other little wispy side tress? OK, I think we've got it--all done! Why don't you get up and spin around in front of the mirror to check all the angles?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]* Though her constant giggling had cost them time Molpe was pleased with the results but did as Glamour asked her too. Her smile was infectious as she peered into the mirror from every angle she could imagine and also a few more that Glamour suggested. *

“I’m pretty,” Molpe stated the obviously with a happy giggle. [/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]* At Glamour’s words Molpe returned to the mirror to compare her reflection to her mental imagine of her true sister and though she didn’t say anything out loud she proudly thought the comparison to Tifalia was a fair one. *

“Yes! Lets go so him, sister!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Okay, Sister!"

*Glamour leads Molpe out of the room at a light step, proceeding through the backrooms of the store and then coming out in the entry room to an expectant Wei-Han.*

"Wow, Yuri, that dless is amazing, though it is nothing when compaled to youl sprendour."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“You’re talking,” Molpe says with both worry and confusion, “you don’t like this dress as much as the last two do you?” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads