• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"They can only duplicate fabric, but they can make tiny things too. What you do is just bring less fireflies out if you want something smaller. The main problem is that they have trouble if you try to split them into groups and make lots of small things, like maybe twenty silk belts or something. Once you get beyond two objects, they get confused and want to be with their sisters and so they tend to collapse the objects until there are only one or two left."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“So they could mimic the lingerie I was just in but not a gown at the same time, correct?” Molpe seemed pleased by this knowledge. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Indeed, and since you technically are not actually wearing anything, doing so will not eliminate the power of the lingerie that enhances your curves."

"I suppose if you worked with them on it, you could definitely train them to create three shapes at once, although they still couldn't do a full-length gown and lingerie at the same time because there are not enough. You could do a provocative skimpy dress and the lingerie though."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“No, no,” Molpe said with a smile, “I was just using lingerie as an example. I still like that yummy pair you made and cannot imagine not getting it.” [/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Sister, honestly?” Molpe grins affectionately, “What’s not to love about them! They make wearing clothes fun!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Thank you, my sister, that's very sweet of you," Glamour grins, "Think that should be my slogan: 'Glamour's Designs--We Make Wearing Clothes Fun!' ?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“It would make sense, sister!” Molpe looked from her sister back to the fireflies, “Okay, little ones its time to dress me!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Not knowing any other patterns at the moment and without a mental image from Molpe, the little fireflies assume that she would like the dress from before (albeit now in royal-blue to perfectly match her eyes), and so they swirl onto her body, limning and caressing her curves, causing lots of tickling, as they slowly build up and join together, blending into one until Molpe is wearing her gown once more.*

"Now Sister, I have two ideas for you--I was wondering if you think we should match this with your normal Nymph hairstyle, or go for the Sidhe look?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Oh! I’ll look just like a Sidhe princess!” Molpe exclaimed as she posed once again before the mirror, “The gown is just breathtaking sister! Just amazing breathtaking!” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads