• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Okay Sis, then let's go and bring this little one's sisters back to her," she says, pointing at the firefly of light that is hiding in Molpe's earring.

*Noticing that she is being addressed, the little firefly comes out and tickles Molpe under her arms as it flies about the Limnad, causing Molpe to giggle in pleasure.*

"Werr, it rooks rike you can't escape the tickres," Wei-Han teases wryly.

*Glamour leads Molpe to the back-room and puts the Sphere in the Limnad's hand once more.*

"You know what to do now, Sis--right?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]* With a smile Molpe nods enthusiastically towards Glamour before she claps the glowing sphere warmly yet gently and thought of a swam of fireflies or so that’s what she meant to think about. She couldn’t imagine a swarm of fireflies without a small stream leading to a nice cool lake in a otherwise flat plane of tall grass. * [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Thousands of tiny dancing lights swarm around Molpe and join their sister, tickling her gently as they touch her and the fly off again, playing carefree as they wait for any other instructions their new friend may have.*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 14/18

F-n-Z[sblock]
in eldish[sblock]
Fedowin said:
"I think I would be willing to owe them, i'm sure i can find that much money if we find our prey"[/sblock]
"I will ask, then, my friend," Zykovian replied in kind.
(In High Praetorian)[sblock] "My associate has indicated to me that he would be willing to owe you the funds necessary for healing," Zykovian explained. "I do not know if your offer extended to him as well . . . ."[/sblock]
**Rystil Only**[sblock]'I don't want to be in debt for expenses against a bounty that I may not collect . . . especially if it means the gem doesn't get into the right hands,' Zykovian thought.[/sblock] [/sblock]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

MAM:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
*Nadia begins to weep, tears running down her soft cheeks, and says in Mojiin:*
[SBLOCK]
"I am so sorry we couldn't save her...I was sure we could all be friends if she would just throw off the Taint...she...she seemed like such a nice person, and now she is doomed..."[/SBLOCK]
*Then she speaks to the High Priestess in Sacra, and she nods and comes forward, healing all of Abdiel's wounds with a gentle touch.*

*In Mojiin, Nadia continues:*[SBLOCK]
"I am sorry that we could not help her...The least we can do is heal you and let you continue your hunt...Goodbye my friends"
[/SBLOCK]

Abdiel bows once again to the priests of Sacra, and says in Mojiin: [SBLOCK]"Thank you very much for your grace. We apologize about bringing in a Tainted one and that she got away. You must believe us when we tell you that we did not know that she was tainted. We will find her and attempt to purify her."[/SBLOCK]
He then turns to Nadia, and in a quite voice speaks to her in Mojiin:[SBLOCK]"You are right, she is a nice person. Don't worry, we will find her, and we will make sure that she finds the proper path once more. We will save her from herself."[/SBLOCK]
He then takes Nadia in his arms, hugging her, and whispers quietly: [SBLOCK]"Thank you. Friend."[/SBLOCK]
He releases her, and bows once again, and leaves the cathedral, attempting to catch up to Mhrazhar and Melody.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]* Molpe giggles at the fireflies play upon her body but luckily the fireflies give her a reprieve or she might never had been able to give any other instructions had they not. *

“Okay, little ones,” Molpe said between giggles, “I need my dress now. Oh! Can you match my eye color, little ones, or is that beyond your scope of abilities?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zykovian and Fedowin:
[SBLOCK]
*In High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
"You will excuse me if our offer does not extend to this Rowaini man. We don't really know him, and so we can't trust him to bring the payment--unless you can vouch for his integrity, I suppose."
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
AM:
[SBLOCK]
*When Abdiel talks to the High Priestess, Nadia turns and relays something to her in Sacra, and she bows deferentially towards Abdiel.*

*As Nadia returns Abdiel's hug, she whispers to him in Mojiin*
[SBLOCK]
"Please--oh please! So many people do not understand the evil of the Taint--some of them believe that they can use its powers for good, but they are always turned to the Darkness by the end, even the nice ones!"
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Rather than just trying to match a royal-blue colour similar to her eyes, Molpe's little firefly friend flies up into her eye, tickling it slightly as she passes through the iris and is filtered until she flies out, now completely identical to Molpe's eye colour. Flying among her friends, she gently dances among them, touching one and then the two of them touching two, and so on, until all of the little fireflies have become the same colour as Molpe's eyes.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]* The action of the firefly had shocked Molpe and though she experienced no pain from the firefly’s action it still left her dazed. *

“Oh, wow,” Molpe said not sure what else to say, “lets not do that again without asking first. Okay, little ones?”

Still stunned Molpe looked for answers from Glamour, “How did the little ones do that?” [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads