Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Thank you, Master Trayah," the young Lacerta replies, as Trayah heads down and finds a group of several Lacerta and a few Feldori. An old-looking Lacerta with a crest around his head and blue scales that are paling with age is speaking with a red-haired golden eyed offworlder woman.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Spotting the offworlder, Trayah turns to his spirits and begins to converse in a whisper.*

“Amanal, do you recognise the race of the offworlder?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Hmm...I cannot say for sure, child, as I have not seen anything quite like her in my wanderings, most of which were here on Chuliit, in a time before the offworlders first visited. She shares many of her features with the Rowaini race, such as the soft skin and red hair, but I have not seen a Rowaini with such eyes." [/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]Whinoah smiles to the elderly Lacerta. "Well, I am uncertain if I am the 'Maiden of Wind and Stars' you seek, but I'm willing to help. Perhaps you might help me as well. I am looking for an otherworlder, such as myself, named Whisping. If I am not this Maiden, perhaps she is."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Thank you Amanal, that is more than I knew before, the soft-skinned are so many and varied I just don’t know which is which. Perhaps you have some idea Ketheath...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]"Whisping you say? I have not heard that name before. I am sorry, child. Thank you for your help...This darkness may affect you as well, having visited our home. Do you have any reason to believe that you may be or may not be the Maiden of Wind and Stars?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Hmm...this girl is quite unusual among the soft-skinned. I sense a kinship with her. She and I are alike, both spirits of the air." the favoured spirit whispers to Trayah from among the winds, coming when bidding and then blowing away into the air once more.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]"Well, I am a nymph of the summer winds, and I do come from a different star, far far away. But that could well fit any nymph like myself."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]"Hmm...I suppose that is so, but you are the only such Nymph that I have seen here in a very long time, so it seems that perhaps you are the ones of which the spirits have spoken."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Thank you for your insight Ketheath,” Trayah whispers in Auran. “Mahlas...do you have any thoughts on the matter?”

*As he waits for Mahlas’ opinion, Trayah examines his store of knowledge to see if he can puzzle anything out on his own after receiving Ketheath’s insight that she is an air spirit of sorts.*

OOC: Knowledge (nature) +16, Knowledge (spirits) +14.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads