HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna leaves the arrows alone, "Okay, you fellas can use the arrows."

Then Firvin asks, "
"Where should we go to try out the plancheete? Or do we need to learn more about the prisoners first before trying to inquire about them?"

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori muses aloud, "From the sounds of things the spirits in Harrowstone are restless and dangerous. I'd be cautious about using the planchette there, though that may be the best place to learn something of use I would think."

He nods thinking about Firvin's questions. "Might be a good idea to find out more about the prisoners. The bartender, perhaps, or the Sheriff. Maybe Father Grimburrow but I imagine getting information from him would be like prying a rotten tooth out of your jaw: a long and painful process."

Satin Knights

First Post
"Zolkar, the bartender, said he wasn't even born when the fire happened, so he wasn't able to help. The sheriff said he would look into "getting us a list" just a few hours ago. So, he probably needs more time. And I think everyone knows my opinion about that priest. So, we probably need to look in a new direction. Has anyone found the town hall yet?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna replies about the Town Hall, "We have passed by the place on the way to the tavern. We can inquire if they have records to look at."

"I was thinking that old wizard at The Unfurling Scroll might be of use, but I was not very persuasive the last time I was there.
"

"It would appear to me that we really need to learn what the temple knows, and that damnable priest is really obstructing our progress."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"He has been a thorn in our side. But some of my brothers in the monastery were of similar disposition; life's trials had hardened their shells, but this mainly masked deep concern for the welfare of their home.

"It's too soon to say whether Father Grimburrow's crusty exterior shows his true temperament or hides care and concern.

"Why don't I try once more to gain access to the temple records, and one (or more) of you can see if you can finagle your way into the town hall records?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
"I'd like to have a chat with Zokar. If nothing else to see where he gets his supplies for that glowing green alcohol he serves. That's a fairly specialized alchymical substance and I may have need of restocking my supplies of reagents. If he does get it locally that may also serve as another source of information."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

OOC: I don't think we have turned in for the night yet and we did have some daylight remaining, correct?
Firvinianna asks, "So we decided to wait on trying the spirit planchette until after we learn more about the five prisoners, correct?"

Assuming they are in agreement on that issue, she then suggests,
"Since we already tried the priest and we need to give the Sheriff more time, let us follow Marshan's and Gregori's idea for the rest of afternoon and take in a meal at the Laughing Demon."

"On the way there, we can stop by and talk to the wizard at The Unfurling Scroll and look into the Town Hall. If either of those places require us to spend significant time researching, then we will know that we have to return in the morning."

"I should probably try to help Halál
with the grumpy priest tomorrow. Maybe he is more agreeable first thing in the morning."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Now that you mention it, Firvin, I am hungry. And the Laughing Demon was good for some solid entertainment the last time we were there . . . let's go, then!"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Glad to have a course of action at hand Gregori grabs his gear.

"Protecting you all while you kill things is thirsty work. I'm ready to go!"

He laughs hoping his new companions realize it is only bad luck and poor timing that has kept him from their recent battles.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases