• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You'll need that smack talk to bolster your understandably feeble self-image! I won't hold it against you. Meanwhile, I'll be walking up to strangers in Pittsburgh to diss you - but you know, it just won't be the same. :p

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Unless my plane is delayed, that's great! And even if it is, I'll call KidC and have her post here. I can't imagine that there'll be any problems.

Let's see the pictures!

mythago

Hero
Piratecat said:
You'll need that smack talk to bolster your understandably feeble self-image! I won't hold it against you. Meanwhile, I'll be walking up to strangers in Pittsburgh to diss you - but you know, it just won't be the same. :p

No, it won't be. But if it makes you feel better, I can sit around with Sialla (who is OURS now, OURS I tell you!); we'll sip our expensive California coffee drinks and every so often one of us will say "Piratecat...poor dear..." before we shake our heads pityingly.
:D

Bring on the pics!

alsih2o

First Post
piratecat vs. mythago

final round, for all the marbles (disclaimer: no actual marbles included.)

wednesday midnight...

Attachments

• kick.JPG
    kick.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 263
  • buggingme.JPG
    buggingme.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 258
  • bbq.JPG
    bbq.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 263
  • giraffe.JPG
    giraffe.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 236
  • boid.JPG
    boid.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 265

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
mythago said:
We'll sip our expensive California coffee drinks and every so often one of us will say "Piratecat...poor dear..." before we shake our heads pityingly.
:D

Explain to me how this is any different from what you do now.

Remove ads