Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

BSF

Explorer
mythago said:
Yeah, could you guys please use that special absorbent stuff on the arena floor to soak up the blood? Kitty litter is cheaper, but it just doesn't work as well. :D

Didn't you get the memo? I'm sorry about that. We decided we wanted a darker red color for the arena floor. It was decided that fire-sealed blood would provide a nice ambiance. As well, it is economical since we just wait until the end of each contest before re-sealing the surface.

Mind you, we wouldn't need to do this so often if it weren't for those semi-colons you favor. I agree that they are great for drawing blood, but they also scratch the floor pretty ferociously.

So, no kitty litter. Mind the blood on the floor, it's slippery.

Berandor

lunatic
BardStephenFox said:
Berandor, you ought to use the green one since it was one of your pics for a story. :D
But I like the other one.

All this talk of blood, though - does that mean we're going back to The Arena (tm)?

BSF

Explorer
Two options for start date
Friday morning (Berandor's time)/Thurday evening (Mythago's time) with a due date of Monday Morning/Sunday Evening.
Or
Friday evening/Saturday morning with a due date of Monday evening/Tuesday morning.

I am partial to the first just to get things moving. :D

Remove ads