• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

alsih2o

First Post
i wanna see finished story, i like a pdf, and if the past contestants wanna test my abilities i will come with all i got.

nyah!

:D

Macbeth

First Post
I like the idea of seeing a finished story

I like the PDF idea. I'd even be willing to contriubute. I'm not sure if you just want finalists or what...

I REALLY like the idea of seeing what the judges got. I'm sure I can find some great pictures...

mythago

Hero
I have a large collection of random pictures taken by my four-year-old. I'm sure I can find one that would make a nice Ceramic DM element....

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
i wanna see finished story, i like a pdf, and if the past contestants wanna test my abilities i will come with all i got.

nyah!

:D

I have another idea.
Let's do another round at the end of December.
I'll meet you in round 1.
But we'd need another master of ceremonies . . .
unless you want to let me post 1/2 the photos for our round and you post 1/2 . .
and of course, we'd need judges . . .
either way . . .

Macbeth

First Post
Sialia said:
I have another idea.
Let's do another round at the end of December.
I'll meet you in round 1.
But we'd need another master of ceremonies . . .
unless you want to let me post 1/2 the photos for our round and you post 1/2 . .
and of course, we'd need judges . . .
either way . . .
I would love to see this. If you need judges, i could help, though Maldur might be a good choice...

BSF

Explorer
Woo! Alsih20 & Sialia.

If nobody else is willing, I would volunteer to judge. Or even help contribute pictures.

Though, I suspect there are plenty of people here that would be happy to judge. :)

If it was just a showdown, we could put it up as a poll and let everyone vote?

For the tourneys though, I definitely think it is a good idea to keep a small, consistent judge pool.

Remove ads