• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

taran

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Nice one, Mal!

Velmont: Does that put Sherryl down?[/sblock]Derien finally climbs to his feet, and calls on Netari for just a ilttle more healing flow.[sblock=Actions]Move: Stand
Standard: Healer's Mercy. Martelai is restored to zero, then may spend a healing surge and recover an additional 4 hp.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I think Martelai is just barely inside sheryl's aura (5 squares, right?) so you'd need to move him first.

Velmont feel free to tell me I'm wrong :)

taran

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Oh, is he? My bad. If she's still standing, I'll delay until after Rhole, giving him a chance to finish her off.[/sblock]

Neurotic

Agreed.

Did he say he'll be away or something? His last activity was April 24th...which could mean he's on vacation...

Velmont

First Post
Rhole just move nearer of Martelai and with his power, move him outside the aura and heal him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Sorry for the delay.

Move: Rhole will Shift to I10
Minor: Sustain Soung of Courage
Standard => Minor: Majestic Word on Martelai

Martelai can slide 1 square (I suggets outside the aura) and Spend an healing surge and gain his HSV+5 hp. I'll leave at Neurotic the place where he want to end.

Martelai and Taran still have to act. I won't wait that much before NPC again.[/SBLOCK]

Neurotic

OOC: I'll assume Deriens delayed Healer's mercy takes effect after Rhole's healing, taran if you change your mind let me know.

Martelai's eyes open and he scans the combat situation. Seeing Sheryl still on her feet his first reaction is to blast her. He calls the attention of Acamar to her, being nearly dead he thinks it fitting.

As he stands up he sees Bell in trouble and quickly changes the target of his power and blasts the ghoul threatening her.

"Bell, hold on! C'mon everyone, let's end this!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: stand up
Minor: curse Sheryl
Standard:Chains of Levistus (1d20+5=16 vs. Fort); cold damage (2d6+4=8); damage if it moves before end of my next turn (2d6=8); curse damage (1d6=2)

OOC: damage from Chains of Levistus doesn't specify target needs to move on it's turn, any movement triggers the damage
OOC2: if 16 misses, Martelai spends 1hp in Sacrifice to Caiphon to retain Chains of Levistus power
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 17 Fort: 15 Reflex: 15 Will: 17
HP: 25/33 Surges: 6/9 Surge Value: 8

FEATS
Level 1: Sacrifice to Caiphon
Level 2: Improved Fate of the Void

POWERS
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance

Dilettante: Cutting Words
Chains of Levistus