[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Well, I dare say Charina has provided her share of the offense but she'll leave others to take over this round.

I think the best thing to do will be just to sjift and take my second wind.

I will wait to see if Martelai can kill Sherryl (Though I really hoped Charina could pull that off last turn. Grrr.) to see in what direction to shift.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai surges forward, taking out healing potions from his belt. However he cannot make it to Bell and his companions are still threatened. He stops on the stairs and points toward Sheryl
"Caiphon will show you the way to afterlife."
Purple flames erupt around his hands and bolt streaks toward her...and over her to dissipate harmlessly on the wall.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: retrieve potion
Move: K5
Standard: Eldritch Blast vs. Ref; Damage; Curse (1d20+6=11, 1d10+5=9, 1d6=2) - I'm guessing a miss :(
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
AC: 17 Fort: 15 Reflex: 15 Will: 17
HP: 25/33 Surges: 6/9 Surge Value: 8

FEATS
Level 1: Sacrifice to Caiphon
Level 2: Improved Fate of the Void

POWERS
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance

Dilettante: Cutting Words
Chains of Levistus
Ethereal Stride

Decree of Khirad
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Charina is furious to see that Sherryl is still standing, she moves around Harold, ignores him and risk another shot at Sherryl.

[sblock=Action]
Minor: Reload
Move: Shift to L11
Standard: Second Wind
AP: Sly Flourish
vs Sherryl AC (1d20+11=18, 1d10+8=17)

I think I never used my AP. I was keeping it for a round where I missed my attack so I could get a second shot at sneak attack damage, but I have been rolling pretty great.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Two things: Second wind will allow you to regain 0 hp as you are within Sherryl Aura. You still got +2 def.

ANd: AoO vs AC on Charina (1d20+9=12, 2d6+4=12) Miss, so Harold cannot shift part of his AoO and get in the way and give cover to Sherryl. Resulting, you hit flush and she is dead. Healing can come to you now.[/SBLOCK]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I wouldn't mind seeing this game move a bit faster, too, though I'm uncomfortably aware that I don't have much ground to stand on, game-speed-wise. I have a vague memory of reading somewhere that Velmont has trouble posting on weekends. Is that true, or am I thinking of someone else? It's quite possible...

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Update coming later today.

The game is slow because of me, so sorry everyone. Here my situation at the moment:

- Project at the job asks for a lot of time at the moment
- I have a dance competition this week end. I'll be gone from Friday to Monday, no connection avalaible.
- I spend my week-ends with my girlfriend and her kids and generally spend very little time in front of a computer, barely to watch my mails.
- Next week, I have a week off, things will go back to a more normal rate during that time.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Derien walk near Bell and awake her with the will of his god.

Rhole starts to regroup and attack the Ghoul, but miss his target.

Harold, being free from the will of his mistress, attack Charina one last time, hitting her, before starting to run away, leaving the ghoul alone with the group.

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]Derien
Move: Walk to F6
Standard: Walk to L6
Minor: Healing Word (1d6+4=7) on Bell

Rhole:
Move: Walk to J6
Standard: Vicious Mockery vs Will on Ghoul2 (1d20+6=11, 1d6+5=8) Miss

Harold
Standard: Claw vs. AC on Charina (1d20+9=28, 2d6+4=10) Hit and shift 2 squares to J11
Move: Run to -A7
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Sarcophagus are difficult movement square and give cover to anyone who is prone.

Initiative:
27: Ghouls - Acted
23: Charina - Acted
21: Rhole - Acted
19: Martelai - Acted
23: Derien - Acted
17: Dreadclaws - Acted
11: Bell
3: Ikni

Heroes
Bell: 14/30, Immobilized (save ends), Bloodied, Prone
Charina: 15/34
Derien: 7/36, Bloodied
Ikni: 18/43, Bloodied, Immobilized (save ends)
Martelai: 25/33
Rhole: 17/29, Song of Courage (sustain Minor)

Enemies
Harold: -0, Marked by Ikni
Ghoul2: -27, Cursed

Sherryl Aura 5: Any creature within her aura cannot regain hit points and undead have +1 att, dam and def[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Map]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• MapNorth.jpg
    MapNorth.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 186

Remove ads