[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

covaithe

Explorer
"You would... use your sword as a crowbar?" Ikni asks, incredulous. "Have you no respect for your weapons? They guard and preserve your life; would it not be worth the time to simply go to the market and return with a crowbar? It cannot be far."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell opens her mouth for a reply but can't seem to come up with one. Oh I almost forgot in my excitement. This is the blade of a former adventurer and founder of Haurton. Who knows? Maybe even a part of his spirit is with it. Still, walking away at this time, seemed less than a joyous prospect.

"Well . . . it seems a very tough sword. I don't it would get damaged. . ." She lowers her head and digs her foot into the floor.

[sblock=Question]Should I be leveling up in order to continue in this thread?

I was under the impression, and perhaps I made this up myself, that this was the last encounter. Are we waiting on treasure, or some kind of event or what? Are we forgetting to do something?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You are right Scorpius: loot, wrap up and back to the tavern. I'll make the loot tomorrow probably. I just need to be sure to have evryone character sheet. Is everyone on the wiki (I have the dnd4e file for Charina.)[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
After searching the room, opening the case, looting the corpse, they found out that Sherryl and Frederic had gather many interesting items, most probably, remaining treasure of Rinch gang as most of them was mostly useless to them: a few hide and a leather armors, a few gloves and gauntlet, a few amulets, a belt, a potion and whetstone. After much inspection, Bell is able to identify the magical items. Also, the group find the resources Sherryl had gather to pay her non-undead goons.

[SBLOCK=Loot]This include time GP. Here my split suggestion. I hope that's sound fair for everyone.

Bell:
Runic Hide Armor +1
Magical Amulet +1
325 gp

Martelei:
Blackleaf Gloves
Elixir of Will
325 gp

Rhole:
Bloodcut Leather Armor +1
325 gp

Charina:
Caustic Gauntlet
450 gp

Derien:
Healer's Hide Armor +1
Belt of Vigor
450 gp

Ikni:
Gauntlet of Arcane Might
Counterstrike Guards
Caustic Whetstone
450 gp[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=loot]
Ikni:
Gauntlet of Arcane Might
Lucky Charm +1
Caustic Whetstone
450 gp

I just want to point out that Ikni already has a neck slot item, a Brooch of Shielding +1. Did you give out a second neck item (lucky charm +1) on purpose? If so, that's cool; you're the boss and I'm not going to argue. But if it was a mistake, it's worth pointing out. ;)

[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads