[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Can we lift the chest and take it with us? It's a wooden chest?

"I don't get it. Where are the drugs? People keep coming here for drugs and yet there are none here?"

Luinnar

First Post
I don't know. Maybe somebody took them? Christina says. she then wanders haphazardly back towards the room with the trunk, bears in tow. Pooh sniffs at the trunk which is strapped to the floor, then tries to chew the lid off with his teeth. Deterred, he begins to take swipes at it with his shovel-like paws, trying to break it open.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If I understood correctly, there is another portculis/door near the office? Can Cairn lift that up? I don't have a proper picture of the warehouse in my head except for lots of creates, I'll study the map a bit then come up with an action...sorry for the delay

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Can we lift the chest and take it with us? It's a wooden chest?

OOC: Maybe, if you can get it disconnected from the floor. It is wood, but it appears to be a good sized trunk made of thick wood with metal bands, and you have no idea what's in it, so it might be very heavy as well. The team cannot tell at this point.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: How many bands hold the chest down? I thought it was two, each held by a lock, which we unlocked one, could that allow us to slide the trunk out of the other band?

johnmeier1

Explorer
Perhaps the drugs were kept in the locked box or on the person that fled. Baern tries to come up with an idea, but since thinking isn't his strongest skill he searches the rest of the bodies.

OOC: If we already searched the bodies, Baern will look in another 5x5 grid.

Remove ads