Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Wycen

Explorer
I missed an episode, before the China incident, since I was at a wedding reception, but I like it. I try to look for easter eggs, but I'm probably way out of the loop on comic universe continuity for anything except the most obvious stuff.

I do wonder how much they'll straddle the line between super heroes and really competent individuals.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Gave it a try but just found it to be a joyless chore. Main guy's likeable enough, but I didn't care much about the others or what was going on. Admittedly only found the Avengers movie to be so-so (cared about Iron Man, didn't really care about the others).

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Main guy's likeable enough, but I didn't care much about the others or what was going on.

That's consistent with what I was saying - not a lot of depth yet.

Admittedly only found the Avengers movie to be so-so (cared about Iron Man, didn't really care about the others).

Question: Did you watch the Thor and/or Captain America movies separately?

Bullgrit

Adventurer
calronmoonflower said:
So we have a rerun already. Maybe they are trying to air an specific episode at a particular date.
Yeah, I was disappointed last night to see they were airing the first episode again. This is just the, what, fifth week into the season? The episode they advertised at the end of last week's ep, (and again this week), looks like a scary/ghosty/Halloweeny plot. It would make sense airing this week with all the other Halloween shows.

Although, I think I enjoyed the first episode more seeing it this second time.

Bullgrit

So what do you guts think happened to Agent Coulson?

It seems at the very least his memory has been tampered with by SHIELD. My suspicions are he is now a robot, a clone (Cloneson?), or was resurrected a bit damaged.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I suspect there was some Asgardian magic used to bring him back. If it turns out he's a robot or a clone or in any other way not really Phil Coulson, I'll stop watching the show then and there.

Bullgrit

Remove ads