[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
"I agree Khajom. If there is anything the current inhabitants have missed, it's likely in a room that hasn't seen much traffic. Let's check the storage room, first. And let's be sure to move the boxes around to get a good look at the walls and floor. After that why don't we search the barracks to take advantage of the guards' absense. We wouldn't want to get underfoot!"

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Khajom nods. "And we wouldn't want anyone to know that we were snooping there, either. My belief is that we should suspect everyone here, including Truthspeaker, as being complicit in this until we know otherwise. The elders used to say that trusting litorians were dead litorians. Present company excluded, of course."

Mirth

Explorer
"It seems as if we have a plan, then," Ys-Baddaden says as he steps into the storage room, ready to search it thoroughly. "Although it seems strange that the Truthseeker would not have already searched a room so close to her own."

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
OOC: I guess as far as a more detailed methodology we will take 10 on each room. Pyior has the highest search skill at +8 I believe, so I suggest everyone else use the aid another option. Other search skills for your reference Rybear are Khajom +3, Dayan 0, Pirythanis 0, Ys-Baddaden 0, Danwyn 0, Osric 6.

We can decide afterwards if we want to go back and take 20.

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
OOC: I guess as far as a more detailed methodology we will take 10 on each room. Pyior has the highest search skill at +8 I believe, so I suggest everyone else use the aid another option. Other search skills for your reference Rybear are Khajom +3, Dayan 0, Pirythanis 0, Ys-Baddaden 0, Danwyn 0, Osric 6.

We can decide afterwards if we want to go back and take 20.

ooc: Thanks for pulling the Search numbers up for me. I like the use of "take 10", as it is so often forgotten. I know there are notes on the storeroom, but I don't have the module book handy. I'll look it up and try to get a substantive post before the boards go down for the weekend.

Rybaer

First Post
ooc - Could everyone head on over to the OOC thread? Looks like we're becoming a little lean on the headcount and should probably take stock of where we and who's left.

Remove ads