[AU] Vale of Shadows [Full]

dead_radish

Explorer
Arma: You're more than welcome to join up. However, I am going to have to insist that you spell Mojh correctly, as I suspect you have a habit of misspelling it....

(Note: Arma is one of my friends, so he will be suffering much abuse when he joins. Don't fear you'll suffer the same.)

And since we're up to five now, people can start statting up characters - just follow the directions up at the top. The link to the Rogue's Gallery will be there as well.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Ok, I think I will be an Latorian, Ice Cat, totem warrior. One thing if two people threaten an opponent it is considered flanked by default. You might want to come another ability for that level.

dead_radish

Explorer
4d6, drop lowest, arranged as you will. Sorry. ;)

And you're only flanked normally if people are on opposite sides of you, and can draw a straight line through the threatenee. If two people stand side by side, they don't normally threaten - you have to be across from each other (assuming equal sizes). A lion totem can fight shoulder to shoulder and cause a flanking situation....

garyh

First Post
I'm going to wait a bit before I stat up my verrik mind witch. If there are other interested players, I'd be happy to give up my spot, as this would be my third AU game. I don't wanna crowd people out! :)

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Rangerjohn: Sure - as far as I can tell, they aren't protected content.

Litorians: +2 Dex, -2 Wisdom, Medium, 30' base speed, low-light vision, Auto lang: Litorian and Common, Bonus: Giant, +2 racial bonus on Intim, Search, Spot, Listen and Wild. Survival.

Litorians also have racial levels, if you're interested in those.

The greater battle claw is an Exotic (Agile) weapon, 25 gp, 1d8, 19-20/x2, 3 lbs, S damage, Medium sized. And it leaves your hand free when using it.

Garyh: You're fine, dunnae worry. I'll boot ya out if need be, but so far the 5 we have are all that we've had requests for, and I'm willing to have party sizes up to 7, so....

GPEKO

First Post
More AU !

If there's still a spot, I'll join. But like Garyh, if anybody else who doesn't play in another AU game wants to join, I'll give him my place.

As for my character, I'm thinking of a magic-user : a runethame or a magister.

dead_radish

Explorer
GPEKO: You're welcome to join - like I said, I haven't seen too much interest from the non-game folks, and I'll take up to 7 folks anyway.

So we're at 6 now - seems like the party is somewhat magicky overall, but that shouldn't really be a problem. I've gotten stats for a couple people - if everyone could have a character up by Friday (at least stats and a general story), I'm ready to get goin'....

rangerjohn

Explorer
dead_radish said:
Rangerjohn: Sure - as far as I can tell, they aren't protected content.

Litorians: +2 Dex, -2 Wisdom, Medium, 30' base speed, low-light vision, Auto lang: Litorian and Common, Bonus: Giant, +2 racial bonus on Intim, Search, Spot, Listen and Wild. Survival.

Litorians also have racial levels, if you're interested in those.

The greater battle claw is an Exotic (Agile) weapon, 25 gp, 1d8, 19-20/x2, 3 lbs, S damage, Medium sized. And it leaves your hand free when using it.

Thanks, yes I would be interested in the racial levels eventually, only other thing I need right now is the stats on a round shield. Oh, one other thing, would he need a winter outfit, or would his fur be enough?

Remove ads