D&D 5E Bahamut and Tiamat Minis Released

thalmin

Retired game store owner
The gargantuan Bahamut and Tiamat miniatures were released today. These are the D&D Icons of the Realms figures licensed to Wizkids. While the color of the platinum dragon doesn't look right, the sculpt is very dynamic.

Last edited:

Dargrimm

First Post
Got pics, T?

Check Dungeons & Dragons Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dungeonsanddragons/posts/10152814368406071

10408638_10152814365501071_473289864349138994_n.jpg10649624_10152814364051071_4035715598807076576_n.jpg

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I really wish the dragons in this set were not flying. Just personal preference.

I'm the opposite. There are dragon minis galore available of flat-footed dragons and I think that has lead over the years to many GMs having them mainly fight that way causing players to become complacent. When the earlier figures were made of lead or, later, other metals, it was largely understandable that they be grounded (for the most part). I like that the recent prepainted plastics have had them in the air. :)

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'm the opposite. There are dragon minis galore available of flat-footed dragons and I think that has lead over the years to many GMs having them mainly fight that way causing players to become complacent. When the earlier figures were made of lead or, later, other metals, it was largely understandable that they be grounded (for the most part). I like that the recent prepainted plastics have had them in the air. :)

I agree. I have tons of grounded dragons. Nice to have some flying ones. Also, from a practical standpoint, easier to place other minis under them, maximizing available space.

Remove ads