• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.0--10/20/06--Arc 3

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://galacticastation.com/Gallery/Episode/se3/300/302/303.gif[/imagel]

EXODUS Pt2.

# Original airdate: Oct 20th 2006
# Production Number: 303
# Executive Producers: R.D. Moore, David Eick
# Co-Executive Producer: Paul Leonard
# Producer: Harvey Frand
# Associate Producer: Trisha Brunner
# Written by: Bradley Thompson and David Weddle
# Directed by: Felix Acala

Starring: Mary McDonnell, Edward James Olmos, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park,

Co-Starring: Michael Hogan, Alessandro Juliani, Tahmoh Penikett, Kandyse McClure, Aaron Douglas, Nicki Clyne, Kate Vernon, Leah Cairns, lucy lawless, Callum Keith Rennie, Matthew Bennet, Lucianna Carro, Dean Stockwell, Michael Trucco

The crew of the Galactica and the insurgents on New Caprica coordinate their attacks in a daring attempt to liberate the stranded humans from their Cylon oppressors. But as the Cylons begin to lose control of the situation, they start to consider a drastic and brutal final solution to the crisis.​

Last edited:

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
This is by far the best episode of what has been -- so far -- a great season. Everything felt like it was done right and the characters -- even when they did things you didn't want them to do -- felt consistent and real.

Now that we're back to the status quo, though, will all this effoprt be wasted? (I am one of the few among my freinds who liked the shift in direction of the show.)

Darthjaye

First Post
Oh My Frakkin Gosh and Holy Shnikeys was that a great episode. Pegasus going out that way was perfect. The scene where it comes to the rescue was beautiful. Nice "camera work" to it.

Wow did they pull a mind screw on Kara.

Last edited:

Ahnehnois

First Post
Thank them for showing an immediate encore...

One of the things that truly surprised me about this show is the visual quality they're able to put out on a presumably low budget. Where do these special effects shots come from? There are very few CG spaceship shots from any source that I'd watch twice just to see them again.

And then there was Ellen's appropriate and perfectly written death, putting even more weight on Tigh's shoulders. How much is he going to drink now?

Maya's is a little more confusing. She always seemed just a throw-in anyway. They never developed her as a character so it's hard to see much drama in her death.

Is it just me, or is Baltar stuck with the cylons now? Even upon rewatching, where he ended up seemed uncertain. Took them 2+ years to do that. Whoa.

I think Leobon is my favorite cylon. Totally creepy.

Can't wait for next week.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads