• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.0--11/17/06--Arc 7

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://galacticastation.com/Gallery/Episode/se3/300/307.gif[/imagel]

"HERO"

# Original airdate: Nov 17th 2006
# Production Number: 307
# Executive Producers: R.D. Moore, David Eick
# Co-Executive Producer: Paul Leonard
# Producer: Harvey Frand
# Associate Producer: Trisha Brunner
# Written by: David Eick
# Directed by: Michael Rymer

Starring: Mary McDonnell, Edward James Olmos, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park,

Co-Starring: Michael Hogan, Alessandro Juliani, Tahmoh Penikett, Kandyse McClure, Aaron Douglas, Nicki Clyne, Leah Cairns, Lucianna Carro, Callum Keith Rennie, Matthew Bennet, lucy lawless, Bodie Olmos

Guests:,Carl Lumbly.

Admiral Adama must confront the darkest moment of his military career when Lt. Daniel "Bulldog" Novacek, a pilot believed killed years ago during a secret mission under Adama's command, escapes from Cylon custody and arrives on the Galactica.​

Repercussions, repercussions...ohhhhh!

Hmmm ... so there was an armistice line with the Cylons ... and they knew they weren't gone.

It would be really interesting to get more backstory on the previous Cylon-human conflict. Anyone know of a good source, if any?

Steel_Wind

Legend
Middle of the season filler. It was ok - but not much more than that.

Given the relative paucity of responses here to this one so far - does not look as if this episode inspired much emotion in the viewers either.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
I wonder why the Colonies did not better prepare or try soemthing given the fact they knew the Cylons were rebuilding their forces.

I also wonder if Bull Dog will be back.

Straight from horrible torture to a three-some. Those Basestars are funky places to be.

I feel Adama was overreacting to the spying thing - it seems evident the Cylons were always determined to wage terrible war on humans, even if they had not caught a spy.

LightPhoenix

First Post
As much as this story was superficially about Adama and Bulldog, I think it was really about Saul Tigh getting his crap together. Adama/Bulldog was just a metaphor for Tigh/Ellen, and a way for Tigh to realize that other people probably do understand what he is/was going through.

I liked that Tigh laid out Bulldog no problem. Tigh is one scary mofo when he or his family are threatened. Also, nice subtlety with Tigh wearing his uniform as he rescued Adama.

satori01

First Post
Blah!!!

Why is Lee Adama not the XO? It is realistic for battlefield commissions to be scaled back, but wouldn't you want the guy that commanded the other battlestar, as the person at the helm of your surving battlestar when the Admirial is not on deck?

Too much of the recent episodes is restoring things to 'normal', making the whole colonization aspect fade away. It feels too Star Trek-y to me, tumultous events happen, and then next episode, or a couple of episodes later, everything is hunky dorey, (which in BSG terms means strife and discontent).

Characters are married, but one character drives off the husband, and another is never seen in a scene with his wife again?

Huh?

Tigh and Kira trusting each other is a good change. The arc with Saul is the best thing to come out of the Occupation, but for the rest...blah!!

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I'm sure we'll see more from Cally and Cheif. I think the reason she's not appearing too much is because she went off to do a movie or some such. I could be wrong.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads