ENWorld Fantasy Basketball 2005-06 (Sign up now!)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Do we have a list of people who played in prior years but who have not come on to this thread yet this year? That's usually the best place to start.

I like 12 teams. But, 10 active players with 10 teams is better than 10 active players with 12 teams.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Mistwell said:
Do we have a list of people who played in prior years but who have not come on to this thread yet this year? That's usually the best place to start.

I like 12 teams. But, 10 active players with 10 teams is better than 10 active players with 12 teams.
I hit up via PM or Email everyone that I could who had played in a prior year but not signed up this year a couple weeks ago... that's when Kajamba Lion joined us.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
The Sigil said:
I hit up via PM or Email everyone that I could who had played in a prior year but not signed up this year a couple weeks ago... that's when Kajamba Lion joined us.

Do you happen to have a list of folks you couldn't get ahold of with a PM or email?

I found Raptor through alternative methods...might be able to do the same for some others..

The Sigil

Mistwell said:
Do you happen to have a list of folks you couldn't get ahold of with a PM or email?

I found Raptor through alternative methods...might be able to do the same for some others..
I don't, but it's those whom ENWorld won't let you PM or email.

However, I found a 12th (an acquaintance from another basketball site I'm on), and I have "closed the league" by setting the max teams to 12.

I will change the autodraft status to "Ready" on Thursday, October 13th - you probably should have already prepped your lists, but this gives you a 72-hour warning - once I set the autodraft status to ready, Yahoo will pick teams (based on our lists) at its next convenience, so please prep your lists by Thursday!!!

--The Sigil

Black Omega

First Post
The Sigil said:
I don't, but it's those whom ENWorld won't let you PM or email.

However, I found a 12th (an acquaintance from another basketball site I'm on), and I have "closed the league" by setting the max teams to 12.

I will change the autodraft status to "Ready" on Thursday, October 13th - you probably should have already prepped your lists, but this gives you a 72-hour warning - once I set the autodraft status to ready, Yahoo will pick teams (based on our lists) at its next convenience, so please prep your lists by Thursday!!!

--The Sigil
What time on Thursday?;)

LeapingShark

First Post
Suns center Amare Stoudemire is having knee surgery and will be out 4 months. Will anybody use a high draft pick on an IL player? It will be interesting to see where he goes in our league. I had him pre-ranked near the top of the list, and now I have to drop him down a ways. Somebody else will get him. :cool:

The Sigil

LeapingShark said:
Suns center Amare Stoudemire is having knee surgery and will be out 4 months. Will anybody use a high draft pick on an IL player? It will be interesting to see where he goes in our league. I had him pre-ranked near the top of the list, and now I have to drop him down a ways. Somebody else will get him. :cool:
He was in my top 5... now he's not in my top 5 (but I'm not saying where I *did* list him).

--The Sigil

Remove ads