• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball 2005-06 (Sign up now!)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Do we have a list of people who played in prior years but who have not come on to this thread yet this year? That's usually the best place to start.

I like 12 teams. But, 10 active players with 10 teams is better than 10 active players with 12 teams.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Mistwell said:
Do we have a list of people who played in prior years but who have not come on to this thread yet this year? That's usually the best place to start.

I like 12 teams. But, 10 active players with 10 teams is better than 10 active players with 12 teams.
I hit up via PM or Email everyone that I could who had played in a prior year but not signed up this year a couple weeks ago... that's when Kajamba Lion joined us.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
The Sigil said:
I hit up via PM or Email everyone that I could who had played in a prior year but not signed up this year a couple weeks ago... that's when Kajamba Lion joined us.

Do you happen to have a list of folks you couldn't get ahold of with a PM or email?

I found Raptor through alternative methods...might be able to do the same for some others..

The Sigil

Mistwell said:
Do you happen to have a list of folks you couldn't get ahold of with a PM or email?

I found Raptor through alternative methods...might be able to do the same for some others..
I don't, but it's those whom ENWorld won't let you PM or email.

However, I found a 12th (an acquaintance from another basketball site I'm on), and I have "closed the league" by setting the max teams to 12.

I will change the autodraft status to "Ready" on Thursday, October 13th - you probably should have already prepped your lists, but this gives you a 72-hour warning - once I set the autodraft status to ready, Yahoo will pick teams (based on our lists) at its next convenience, so please prep your lists by Thursday!!!

--The Sigil

Black Omega

First Post
The Sigil said:
I don't, but it's those whom ENWorld won't let you PM or email.

However, I found a 12th (an acquaintance from another basketball site I'm on), and I have "closed the league" by setting the max teams to 12.

I will change the autodraft status to "Ready" on Thursday, October 13th - you probably should have already prepped your lists, but this gives you a 72-hour warning - once I set the autodraft status to ready, Yahoo will pick teams (based on our lists) at its next convenience, so please prep your lists by Thursday!!!

--The Sigil
What time on Thursday?;)

LeapingShark

First Post
Suns center Amare Stoudemire is having knee surgery and will be out 4 months. Will anybody use a high draft pick on an IL player? It will be interesting to see where he goes in our league. I had him pre-ranked near the top of the list, and now I have to drop him down a ways. Somebody else will get him. :cool:

The Sigil

LeapingShark said:
Suns center Amare Stoudemire is having knee surgery and will be out 4 months. Will anybody use a high draft pick on an IL player? It will be interesting to see where he goes in our league. I had him pre-ranked near the top of the list, and now I have to drop him down a ways. Somebody else will get him. :cool:
He was in my top 5... now he's not in my top 5 (but I'm not saying where I *did* list him).

--The Sigil

Remove ads