Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman

Scorpio616

First Post
So any bets on what others think WW 's costume will be like? I actually doubt they would go so far as to break out the star spangled thong from the 90's...

http://screamsheet.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/superhero-makeovers-wonder-woman-part-two/

In the 90s, Wonder Woman’s star-spangled trunks kept getting smaller and smaller until she was fighting crime in something only slightly less revealing than a G-string. And how did this affect sales? Well, let’s use a quote from Mike Deodato, an artist from that era:

"..Every time the bikini was smaller, the sales get higher."
..but there is a lot of ways the costume could go.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Odds are it will just be a cameo, Greek outfit on a tropical islands. Thought it was going to be Adrianne Palicki, or is that for the TV show?

Attachments

• adrianne-palicki-wonder-woman.jpg
    adrianne-palicki-wonder-woman.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 151

NewJeffCT

First Post
They made a pilot with Palicki as WW, but most accounts have it as horrible, with WW having not just one secret identity, but two, and both were neurotic Ally McBeal types.

Kaodi

Hero
I wonder how it would look if you took one of the more classic looking iterations of Wonder Woman's costume and just added a very pale yellow to cover her legs, arms, and upper torso/neck. A kind of play at at flesh tone without being as conceited and ugly as flesh tone fabric.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
The color costume isn't very Greek/Amazonian.

I wonder what her origin story will be. Magic or science? That might impact her costume. Maybe.

She won't need an origin story. She will probably barely get three lines of dialogue. Only thing she needs is a skin tight costume, and maybe a shower scene. Seriously, they're not going to make her much more than eye candy. If they ever do make a J.A> movie, Wonder Woman will more than likely be played by a different actress.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
She probably won't be in costume. There were rumours that her and the flash would be in civilian clothes when making their cameos.

Remove ads