• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pathfinder: Second Darkness

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So far we have:
Blackrat: Human Barbarian/cleric
Walking Dad: Half-orc Druid
Galeros: Human Sorcerer
jkason: Dwarf Ranger

Also I think there is a free download of character traits. If you can't find it I can email it.

Willette are you still interested?
I had an invite to hafrogman but if I don't hear from him by the end of the weekend I'll open that spot up.

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
My character is pretty much done stat wise. For my backstory I am thinking of having him be from the city of Jula in The Sodden Lands. I can come up with a reason for him to know everyone elses character and be in Varisia.

Equipment wise, I guess we will all have basic supplies, yes? For weapons all my character will really want to have is a dagger.

Theroc

First Post
ghostcat and Theroc you're both in if you still want in.

Oh, I got confused with your last update, being not included on the list.

I'll try to think up something in the next day or so. Things have been a bit hectic 'round here at the moment for me.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
hafrogman decided he didn't want to play. That opened 1 more spot. I felt bad leaving just one person out so I'm letting you all in. If Willet wants in then we have 7.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Rcruiting is closed for now. I would like to have all characters ready so we can start by 10/23-10/24.

what is a reasonable wait time for actions? 24 hours?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yes Please. Is my Monk still OK. If so, I'll check it as I think there may be a few house rules in there.
Blackrat asked if we could start at 2nd level. I said ok to that so go ahead and bump yourself up to 2nd. I'll have to look at the character a little closer but looks ok so far.

jkason

First Post
Working on Nakeb, and I have a few questions:

* How are we figuring HP?
* Which XP chart would you prefer (fast/medium/slow)?
* Standard gold for 2nd level (1,000)?

thanks,

jason

Theroc

First Post
My PC time may be limited soon, so my creation may be a bit slower. If I miss the deadline, would it be possible to include my character's entrance later? If not, perhaps I should withdraw for now.

Family router died, so my mother is more likely to hijack my computer for internet(since it's the only one that has it at the moment).

Remove ads