D&D (2024) Predictions for Playtest packet 7's arrival

OB1

Jedi Master
I'm guessing 8/24 with Barbarian, Fighter, Sorcerer and Wizard. I think they'll take some time reworking Warlock and release it and Monk in the October playtest, along with a full set of feats to be tested with the previous two packets and new short rest rules.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
I'm guessing 8/24 with Barbarian, Fighter, Sorcerer and Wizard. I think they'll take some time reworking Warlock and release it and Monk in the October playtest, along with a full set of feats to be tested with the previous two packets and new short rest rules.
I don’t know, the way Jeremy talked about them having worked out a way to give warlocks more spells while preserving pact magic, and about the number in the Invocations column having gone up, it sure sounded to me like they’ve got the next draft of the warlock ready to go.

Remathilis

Legend
They said at Gen Con packet 7 is the final PHB packet. After that, its all DMG/MM testing. Which means there will be no third run on any packet six classes, with the possible exception of a second run at monk.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
After watching today's video for Packet 5 I'm going to say the next packet will appear next week. I say that because it was mentioned in the video "the next packet is nigh". Not a direct quote but still hints that it's soon.
Next week Bigby drops, and we may see a "D&D Direct" or some such, so it would be an appropriate time.

OB1

Jedi Master
I don’t know, the way Jeremy talked about them having worked out a way to give warlocks more spells while preserving pact magic, and about the number in the Invocations column having gone up, it sure sounded to me like they’ve got the next draft of the warlock ready to go.
I hope so! Guess that would leave October with just the Monk and Feats, unless they have a surprise for us.

Remove ads