• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Suspended) OOC 3.5 Eberron Shipwrecked Campaign

Red Knight

First Post
I was leaning towards whisper gnome but I could make human or halfling work. Is this going to be a point buy or roll game?

The issues with the site I was are gone now. I was having long load times and could not post at all.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry, no whisper gnome. Point buy is 28 (I may give 32 as an incentive for writing a background, but haven't decided). Other details (as far as I have decided upon them) are up in the OP.

Red Knight

First Post
The incentive for the 32 point buy is it simply writing a background or constructing a well thought out one? I've decided that I would very much like to join and play a halfling rogue, if that's ok. Either way I'll hash out some details about my character.

doghead

thotd
I'm not making any promises but I'll see if I can't find my 3.5 books.

All the 3.5 stuff is available via the online Hypertext SRD in case you can't find your books. Its also quite handy.

Unfortunately, The Solvelior and Sage SRD website has just expired this week. But if you hurry other there, you too can be the millionth visitor this week! You win an annoying pop-up window.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
found them in the d 20 srd.

request permission to assemble info together, notes so i dont forget?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
If you mean start putting a character together that is fine. I haven't completely settled on the rules yet so be prepared for possible changes if you do want to write up a character now.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I just dug out my 3.5 books for something else, and I was thinking about trying it out again- something relatively simple like this might be just the ticket. What kind of ideas are people thinking about at this stage?

Remove ads