• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Suspended) OOC 3.5 Eberron Shipwrecked Campaign

doghead

thotd
What kind of ideas are people thinking about at this stage?

So far we have:

1. Dwarf Ranger (Scott)
2. Halfling Rogue (Red Knight)
3. Something Rogue (Greybeard)
4. Elf Sorcerer (myself) - next level ranger probably.

That been said, nothing is set in stone at this point. Airwalkrr wants to get the players assembled before confirming character builds.

thotd

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Thanks for the summary doghead. Yes, that is basically where we stand at this point. I am still developing some ideas but am also busy with other things at the moment. So I am waiting until we get six players to really finalize anything.

Red Knight

First Post
I'll let Graybeard have the rogue spot and go with a shifter barbarian. Not sure what race as of yet but I know it'll be between half orc, human, and shifter.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Well, I have a few ideas. Is the list of races/classes finalized? (There was a brief mention of some possible class inclusions- scout, warlock, knight- earlier in the thread, but they aren't in the current creation post so I figured I ought to ask). Possibly shifter druid, possibly human rogue/something with dragonmark.

doghead

thotd
Favoured Soul I think was also mentioned. But as you pointed out, they are not listed as options in the updated CharGen notes in post 1.

Druid would be a useful addition.

thotd

Remove ads