• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Taming the Taman-Busuk game thread: Outpost 1

Lot

First Post
Kell will finish reading, rubbing his temples as he closes the file. He stands and follows Tanner.

"Yeah, something to eat and drink will hopefully clear up this headache."

He catches up with Gorash on the way to their meal.

"I found something odd in the file. We should get together with everyone else after dinner if we can keep it subtle. Talk about what we found and all."

Gorash Stonebless

Lot said:
He catches up with Gorash on the way to their meal.
"I found something odd in the file. We should get together with everyone else after dinner if we can keep it subtle. Talk about what we found and all."
Gorash nods but remain silent, when it comes to eating meat and drinking ale the priest is wordless until he devourer something

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Myst

"You would not be the only Officer to walk into that bar today, so one more is not going hurt." She smiles, as gathers the gear. "Plus I think I owe you a drink after. Come on." With that, she leaves the old man's shop and heads over to chow.

Once at the bar she sits by the quit dwarf and joins the rest of the crew in good cheer and good food.

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Heheh, maybe you can mix up some extra sticky for th' commander, se if that'll keep his mouth shut for a few seconds. Alregaard chuckles as the rest of the gang minus Myst enters. Your appetites after the journey to the outpost are still apparent as you settle in for hearty meals all around.

That's a good bit of travel you folks had. Seen anything on your way here? Steen asks.

Aye, we've heard tell there's goblins and even giants teemin' in the nearby hills. Seen any signs of 'em? Brentson asks.

Gorash Stonebless

Eva of Sirrion said:
That's a good bit of travel you folks had. Seen anything on your way here? Steen asks.

Aye, we've heard tell there's goblins and even giants teemin' in the nearby hills. Seen any signs of 'em? Brentson asks.

Seating and eating Gorash catches a pinch of the words the people say around …
Giants? He says and changes the subject immediately
Ugh ... Say, this food is too spicy, even to my sturdy dwarven tongue … I feel Kender's influence in my chicken … Yuck.

Velmont

First Post
Yeblin appear out of no where next to Gorash. "If it is too spicy, it is Luke who has been doing the chicken. I am on the steak. You should have taken one. They are really good. If you really want to taste my chicken, I can do you one. I have all is needed." Yeblin leaves the group and hand two steaks to another table.

As he walk back to the kitchen, he stops near Steen's table. "Is the commander always so boring. I mean, we just visit him and he gaves me 25 gigs... I was wondering why the cammander was giving me 25 dances to do. I didn't remember the knigthood dancing so much."

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Myst Silverstorm

Myst gives a slight chuckle to the small kender's mention of dancing Knights. "Not too sure how the Grand Marshell would react to a legion of Dancing Knights, however I would love a piece of your steak my friend." Say Myst as she takes a long pull of her drink.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads