What is on HM's mind...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Then I say GAME ON!! :lol:

That would give us three And I will PM you and HB by the end of next week with an OOC link to start a little discussion. And will see who else we can get to "Come aboard!"
Count me in! I can make a 4th.

Also I am interested in that higher level 3.5Ed Mini-campaign, City of the Spider Queen.

-PM

Myth and Legend

First Post
On for only a second. Count me in for the Wheel of Time (I wanted to run that as well remember?). I have a PDF that can help you greatly with the rules.

Also count me in for the Baldur's Gate game, as i've played trough the PC game and loved it. 2E sounds fine although I have no experience on it apart from BG. A Berzerker/Cleric or Kensai/Mage is what i'd play (unless you want us to run the characters from the game only)

Count me in for the Underdark game, I love me some 3.5.

WOTBS - that's ENworld's campaign right? Not sure how good it is...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
If you can pencil me in for the swashbuckling game that would be good, also the swashbuckling adventures campaign setting rulebook by AEG has some good ship to ship and mass combat stuff it in for D20.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Age of worms now that was a grand adventure and the last one I ran for my RL group. :( Ah but the memories LOL :D like the group being stuck almost a week(in game) in the kenku maze.

To everyone interested in the Dragonlance game since it seems you wish for it to be 2e then I will not need to convert it (which would have takin the most time and why I said end of the year.)

If still interested I am going to start a discussion thread here in talking the talk please stop in.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmmm... that's interesting my last post in this thread was about Age of Worms and I have returned to talk about that very thing. Fate?? :hmm:

Two things bring me before you today to discuss starting one last "long-term" game.

One - I seem to have time between updates (which is wierd) I fall behind on the weekend but between Sun-Wed everything catches up and I find myself waiting. Now during the waiting I am either going over up coming encounters (if the game is a pre-made) or figuring out how to throw a wrench in my HB games. But it takes little time to do either.

Two - I am learning alot about Pathfinder and the more I think I know the less it seems I really do. So one more game with PF rules would be for the best. I also need ideals for encounters for upcoming LPF adventures I wish to run and after playing a few it will give me a gage on strengths of different monsters and traps.

So in an effort to keep busy and learn a little more, I was thinking of what I wanted to do. I was flipping through an old dungeon and it had the third adventure in the Age of Worms AP. I did some checking and I can get all the adventures in pdf at least. It was the last RL game I ran and one of the funest. It never was completed but I had almost every issue and couldn't wait to get to some of them.

So question is who has a little time on their hands and thinks an Age of Worms conversion to PF sounds like fun.

HM

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
While I would normally jump on this, I was acctually just converting (One of The Sub-Bosses) to be better, because I have the last two parts, does that count me out?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks rb780nm fun is what I am all about here at EnWorld. LOL

You get a chance a few more places to play a little PF are at the two social groups. Pathfinders PBP Socitey and the Living Pathfinders group.

If this game gets off the ground (and I have no real doubts about that around here) then you have a slot if you wish it.

HM

Remove ads