What is on HM's mind...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No GM modules are guidelines and while most encounters will be as is you can never be sure what your DM will do to tweak an adventure.

What if your character made a real enemy during the game and he sides with the black dragon?? Well then everything just changed.

What if there is a turncoat in your group? That sides with the enemy in the end?

Like I said guidelines "No plan survives contact with the enemy." and players are the enemy of any module LOL.

HM

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
schweet, I will begin rolling up my two-weapon tracker man Half-Elf ranger now, If I need him, great, if I don't, I will recycle him.

EDIT: looks like it will be an axe-man dwarven waraxe and handaxe, with a couple throwing axes alongside so far.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Then your saying I should change my username to Holy-MadMan?? :erm:

I like it but I think some people might be skeptical about playing with a madman. LOL :p

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Remember this old thread?? Well it worked a little in the past to get the ball rolling on some games and I am here to update it and let people know where my thinking has been leaning.

A) I had more than a couple people ask about restarting the Age of Worms game. Neither game got very far so a restart won't go to far a miss although I think the adventures as is are way to big for pbp. So a shorting would be in order.

If I get some interest here I think I could get back into that game it is very well written and I have all of it. It will be PF as that would take the least amount of converting.

B) I have been researching Tian (PF Golarion setting) and it's monsters, nations, and histories. This is all to help with the eastern feel country I will be proposing for the LPF. What got me started was the Bestairy 3 and the Kami, Oni, Cat People, and such.

Well not to ramble I picked up the Jade Regent AP #4 for Ecology of the Kami and of course I read the adventure. Then I researched the AP and now I am convinced if I can find a group for it I will run it. Fighting ninja's, oni, and a white dragon, heck yeah.

C) Decided just tonight and have pre-order Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition. I won't see it till July but I'm thinking the grandfather of all the wonderful PF APs shouldn't disappoint. Look for a recruitment thread for that after July 4th

Update complete I will be using this for further clumps of things and would like all of you to help me decided.

HM

SelcSilverhand

First Post
RotRL is a great one, I ran it for my RL group when it came out and we made it all the way through. We just started Jade Regent and they're really geeked to be able to go back to Sandpoint and see how things have changed.

Wish I could play either AP but I know too many spoilers at this point =/ I'd be interested in AoW since I know nothing about that one.

jkason

First Post
I've joined PbP Rise of the Runelords games three times, and only one of them made it past the first encounter before the game died. I think that one managed two encounters. I was always curious as to what else there was to it, but I've started thinking it's cursed as far as my involvement seems concerned. :)

Remove ads