What is on HM's mind...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well that's three for AoW's so I'll see how I wish to restart it. Some players I left behind that I need to ask if they wish to get back in.

RotRL is a go, just have to wait till I get my copy (JULY). Till then anyone may get the free player's guide over at paizo.

It like the Jade Regent (still not sure when this will happen) will use the current CORE books and all their supplements (Ultimate Magic, APG, etc.) as all that can be found on the srd for free.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
But of course ghostcat

Look for the AoW's restart around SUN (I will mention everyone interested).

The others are just on a wait. And of course I may screw with Character Gene. Only fun I get. :p

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
Awesome! I'll get a character outlined for both and start with the one I want to use for AoW's.

@HolyMan - Will we be using the Greyhawk deities or Golarion ones?

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
HM, I am always up for any of your excellent games. Consider me interested in all of them. Full disclosure: I have played in two Rise of the Runelords games, but both stopped well before the end (not sure how far, I can discuss that further if I am a candidate).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Say HM, what with your Dragon Lance game ?

Yes what abou tthe first AP ever?! I would love to run that as it is one of my favorites, but as we learned the system was lacking a little. I guess after playing other things longer going back is hard.

I would still like to run it we were doing good not following the books but still keeping to the story and such.

I will reopen the OOC thread and put down a couple ideas there. Maybe Jade Regent might have to hold off a little longer I have only one of those modules but all of the DL stuff.

See you in the other thread.

Awesome! I'll get a character outlined for both and start with the one I want to use for AoW's.

Will we be using the Greyhawk deities or Golarion ones?

We will be using the Greyhawk ones as that is a key element behind the story of Age of Worms.

HM, I am always up for any of your excellent games. Consider me interested in all of them. Full disclosure: I have played in two Rise of the Runelords games, but both stopped well before the end (not sure how far, I can discuss that further if I am a candidate).

Thanks Fenris.

I don't mind people playing games from before (or even currently) I tend to change them about a bit to fit the group and the pbp format. So that won't disqualify you.

HM

Remove ads